BIG IDEAS – How to Make Big Money in Bad Times… and More!
I have made several appearances on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch (this month’s SUCCESS cover feature). On the show, we addressed key issues for not only how to survive as an entrepreneur during tough times, but how to actually rise above the competition and make this your time of greatest opportunity.
We have compiled some of these important discussions and made the abridged (2-3 minutes each) video clips available for you.
- Five specific reasons why this economy is the best time for entrepreneurs
- Making real estate riches in recessionary times
- How to explain these tough times to vendors and employees
- Finding and hiring top talent
- How to build a side business while being employed full time
- How to go about taking risk
- How to ask for a raise
- How to transfer PR to product sales
- Taking your new idea to market
- How to go about finding a partner
- Getting the edge on tough competitors
- Handling offshore technology vendors
- How to engage sponsors into your Big Idea
Other related articles: