Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life — Introduction

We are entering a brand new decade.

Are you leading the life you envisioned?

Creating a Strategic Plan of Action for Your Life

Whether you know it or not, you are a multimillion-dollar enterprise. That is how much you will actually earn over a lifetime. Any multimillion-dollar business needs a comprehensive business plan and a well-designed strategic plan of action. To do business without one means nearly certain disaster. The same holds true for your life.

Over a period of eight weeks, starting January 5, I will take you through the entire process of designing a life plan that will set you apart from anyone else you know. Over the next 10 years you can accomplish what people spend a lifetime trying to do. I’ll give you the formula for accomplishing the big goals in life you might have thought were impossible for you. It’s a lot simpler than you think, but you need the formula, process and plan of action to get there. I’ll take you step by step through that designing process.

People have paid upwards of $1,500 to attend workshops of mine on this process. I am going to take you through the complete system and give you all the proprietary worksheets and supporting documents, audio and video resource tools completely FREE!

Simply register with your e-mail address in the upper right corner of this page (http://DarrenHardy.SUCCESS.com) and the 16 installments and all the supporting resources will be sent to you over the eight-week series.

In the meantime, refresh, rejuvenate and rejoice this holiday season. Get yourself set and ready to experience the Best 10 Years of Your Life!

1. Moses Stower says:

I like to acquire letters with U.S. commemorative stamps on them; I collect these. How are your letters stampedor are they metered (yech)?

2. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

3. DoRiS says:

Hi Daren,
    Was really inspired by your sharing. It has been 2 years since I did the plan, so far it is going really great. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    DoRiS

4. Great paintings! This really is the kind of info that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks =)

5. Hello there, just was alert to your blog via Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you proceed this in future. A lot of other people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

6. Jackie says:

Hi Daren, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind responding to my message from the 11th. I would like your advise on which program to go through first. Please see my message from July 11th.

Thanks

Hi Jackie! Responded! :)

7. yaya yahu says:

If the worksheets are still available, could you kindly have your assistant email me the links please?
    The article is the best ever, read all of it and enormously inspired…would be nice to have the worksgeets. I will surely use this.
    Thanks,

Fred

Fred, the complete Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life program was closed to the public as of March 2010 and is now available, completely refreshed and revised, as Living Your Best Year Ever available here: http://www.success.com/bestyearever/ :)

8. Jackie says:

Hi Darren, I took this study of “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” in Jan/Feb 2010, after you spoke at our Dec convention in Anaheim with ACN. You are an incredible man and an exceptional speaker/teacher, with so much to offer in an amazing simple process. I have since seen you speak for us 3 times, in Sept 2010 with Donald, in Feb and again at our last one in San Jose last month. I have to say that yet again you blew me away, I adore you.

Back to the study I took in Jan/Feb 2010, it was amazing, put me on track, began using my schedule properly daily, wrote an inspiring Obituary that also inspired a few others I shared it with, etc. However, I quickly went back to my old ways, hence why I am not doing well in my business, I just can’t seem to stick to doing the things I should be doing consistently, so of course I question myself everday, if I am wasting my time and maybe I really am not cut out for this business or what I want from it. But I can not seem to give it up because I know that I am meant to be more and do more with my life, and just keep hoping that something will click and stick and my life will finally fall into place. I think it is because I know it will take so much work outside my comfort zone and I syke myself out…..

I can assure you that your 8 week workshop was amazing and I learned so much , which I revert back to many times, it’s just me that prevents myself from being consistent no matter how I am feeling, and i keep taking the easy way out and do nothing, which is quickly becoming not such an easy choice financially. I am now looking for part time work to keep me afloat and take pressure off. I wish I could just schedule a surgery and in one shot, just turn it all around. I know I have found the most incredible opportunity in ACN, that will not just change my life, but give me the ability to help change the lives of thousands and eventually the world!! That excites me!! Its all the work it will take in regards to leadership to get there, that keeps swaying me, as to whether I can attract, lead and keep them where they want and need to be.

Well, as I said I am not giving up, so I purchased your duo pack of “the Compound Effect” book and audio, and the “Living Your Best Year Ever” audio and workbook (which appears to be a repeat of the 8 week workshop I already did), can never have too much good knowledge. I have been, I suppose, attempting ACN for almost 4 years, with no success, because of me. Not the training or books or mentors. But I have to say of all the keynote speakers and trainers we’ve had, I find you the simplest to follow and I really look forward to this working so I can meet you for real when I begin running in the same circles as you, when my dreams become reality.

By the way Thanks for all you are doing for me. Especially for your patience in reading this long message.

Just one question, what do you suggest I read/listen to first, “Best year ever” or “Compound Effect” ?

Sounds like you’d benefit from The Compound Effect first if you’re having problems with consistency. But generally, either can be started first or they can read/listened to together. :)

9. Michael says:

Would you kindly let me know when your new “Designing The Best 10 Years of Your Life” program is to be expected.

Regards
    Michael

Just stay tuned here on my blog, Michael! Make sure you are signed up for email updates (top of the page, box on the right-hand side) so you won’t miss it. :)

10. Derrick Lopez says:

Love what you do thank you so very much. Please don’t close this as I just found the video Blog and would love to walk through this class. As they say never to late:-)

I know you said it’s closing, but if you could be so kind as to send the work sheets anyway.
    Thanks

Derrick, head on over to my new video series on ‘Living Your Best Year Ever’ starting here: http://darrenhardy.success.com/2010/12/head-start/ Should be exactly what you’re looking for. ;)

11. jeremy says:

I would like to get this 10 year plan sent to me, I just listen to the video. I heard on last months CD in success about a person values work sheet, could you also send that as well. Thanks for you time.

Jeremy, my “Designing The Best 10 Years of Your Life” program has now officially closed. A new, fully packaged program will be released soon containing all of the materials so stay tuned!

My Core Values Assessment is still available here: http://darrenhardy.success.com/about/ (Just scroll down to the bottom of the page!) :)

12. Elena says:

Dear Darren,

I found out your blog some days ago, can I have this program too? It would be wonderfull!!!
    Thanks in advance!!!!

The best to You!
    Elena

We’ve officially closed down the archives, Elena. But stay tuned… The new, fully packaged program will be released soon! :)

13. Yaneira says:

Darren!

This is fabulous! Thank you so much for this program. I just found out about it and would like to know if you can share the material needed. It will be greatly appreciated.

You are the best!

To your Success,
    Yaneira
    ===//===

We’re about to close the window on this, Yaneira, but will have my assistant be in touch asap. :)

14. Ross says:

I would love to design my next ten years. Could you send me so the information?

Thanks!

Ross

Will do, Ross. :)

15. Kam Maciag says:

Gonna be taking boot camp conditioning next month whip my butt into top shape!

16. Kamran Mohammad says:

Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life, will you please send me the entire series?

The program closed as of March 1st, Kamran, but I will see what we can do for you. Expect an email from my assistant asap. :)

Kamran Mohammad Reply:

Thanks Darren, got the email.

Abdul Hussein Reply:

Can I please have a slice of the success (Designing the Best 10 Years of Your) too, Darren?

Many thanks in advance.

Abdul.

Expect an email soon with details, Abdul! :)

17. Kamran Mohammad says:

Is there any way I can access this series and the worksheets? Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life

18. Jim Hickey says:

Darren, good day.

Please tell me how I can sign up for Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life.

Thanks.

Cheers!

The program ended in March, Jim. But I will have my assistant be in touch with the details to help you out. :)

19. Andrew says:

I’ve been a subscriber to Success for almost a year now and look forward to each issue.
    I traveled to Africa and have been using the site as a substitute for the magazines, temporarily.
    Anyway, I also happened upon your site and came across this posting on Designing Your Life. I realize the dates you offered the resources have passed, but I was hoping there is a way to still get them.
    Thanks for all your advice!

I’ll have my assistant be in touch, Andrew. :)

Andrew Reply:

Thanks, Darren.

20. Late to the ‘party’ but signed I up for “Designing the Best 10 years of Your Life”, although have received nothing as of yet. Darren, can you have your assistant add me to the list of those who would like to have your information?

Thanks!

The program concluded and closed as of March, Anita. But I will have my assistant be in touch to help you out asap! :)

21. Anna says:

Hi,

I have just been introduced to Success Magazine and your website. I am beyond interested in your “Designing the Best 10 years of Your LIfe”. I know I am at a turning point in my life and am hungry for any information that can help me create my dream life. Is there any way I can access this series and the worksheets? I understand if I am too late.

Thank you so so much!

Will have my assistant be in touch asap, Anna! :)

22. Nathan says:

Hello: I have been a subscriber the last couple of months. I receive the weekly emails but I dont’t know how to (i) download the worksheets for “Designing the Best 10 years of Your LIfe” (ii) access the 16 installments of the blog.

Is it too late to be part of Designing the Best 10 years of Your LIfe?

We’ll see what we can do, Nathan. Expect an email soon. :)

23. Terrie says:

Just found out about your website through Joy Tye’s Spark Plug e-mail. Looked at your website and came across your program “Designing the Best 10 years of Your LIfe”. I have downloaded your worksheets from your book website “The Compound Effect”. I like the comprehensiveness of your “life business plan guide” represented in the worksheets and look forward to using them. Would it be possible to get access to the 16 installments of this particular blog (Jan and Feb 2010)?

Thanks,

Terrie

Not a problem, Terrie. Check you email soon! :)

24. Gene says:

Hi Darren…
    I have been a subscriber to Success now for about a year. I absolutely LOVE the magazine as well as the audio. Receiving my magazine in the mail each month is like getting a gift that I can’t wait to open. Unfortunately, I was not able to take part in the “Designing the Best 10 Years of your Life”. I am going to be 50 years old this year and this would be a very appropriate time for me to get myself set for the next 10 years. If it is too late, I understand.

Thank you SO MUCH for the great work that you do and for bringing all of us such insightful information on a regular basis.

Regards,
    Gene

Sure thing, Gene! My assistant will be in touch very soon with help. :)

25. Darren, this is great information. We love your magazine and are so grateful for all the information and confidence we get from Success every day. Is there a way for me to gain access to your worksheets? The are going to be a perfect jumpstart to my business plans!

Bless you and all you do.

Check your email, Deborah! You should have something from my assistant very soon! :)

26. Rubina says:

I’m on the late boat as well, will you please send me the entire series? Thanks so much.

~Rubina

My assistant will be in touch soon, Rubina. :)

27. Karla says:

I would love to receive access to the videos and worksheets as well! Awesome content here AND in Success Magazine! Thanks!

We’ll see what we can do for you, Karla! Expect an email soon. ;)

28. Kevin Herrington says:

Help! I’m late finding out about Success Magazine and the Designing the 10 Best Years of Your Life series. Is there a way to have access to the videos and worksheets? -Kevin

Will have my assistant email you with help asap, Kevin. :)

29. Danny says:

Thanking you in advance Darren for sharing your “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” program. Please send it to me, too. All the best!!

Will do, Danny!

lisa Reply:

please send to me too, thanks

Will do, Lisa! :)

30. Danny says:

Thanking you in advance Darren, for sharing your “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” program. Please send it to me. Much appreciated and all the best!!

31. Rick says:

I am also one of those who just heard about your 10 year program from a friend. Can you send it to me too?

Thanks Darren

Sure thing, Rick! :)

32. Mike Allen says:

Hello Darren,

I am ready to start the 10 Best Years of my Life can I possibly recieve the worksheets/material to get started? I was given your name by a friend of mine at church and was very impressed with your introduction.

Thanks Darren

Thanks, Mike! I’ll have my assistant email you soon to help you out. :)

33. sunshine says:

I just read about Designing the Best 10 Years of your Life. I would love to get the worksheets/material. Thank you so much for sharing.

God Bless,

Sunshine

On their way, Sunshine! :)

34. Keith says:

Hello, I was just referred to “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” by Todd Smith. I signed up, but may have missed the window of opportunity. Would it still be possible to receive the material? Thank you for sharing your work with us!

Best Regards,
    Keith

Will do, Keith! Expect an email from my assistant very soon. :)

35. sheila says:

i just found this web site. Is it to late to get all of the “designing the Best 10 years of your life:”? I would like to have the rest.

The program closed as of March 1st, but I will have my assistant help you out. :)

36. santo says:

I just found you and would love to get the worksheets for the program. Would that be possible or i am too late? i would appreciate it so much

Sure thing! Check your email VERY soon! :)

santo Reply:

thx Darren hardy for your help. but in the email that Communications Director &
    Assistant to Mr. Darren Hardy sent to me. (didn’t contain any passwords to enter the archive or the worksheets) so i can download .

thanks :)

santo Reply:

so how i can download if there any solution plz tell me thanks

I’ll have her send it again but it does contain the password and links to the archive. You can respond directly to her at maggie@darrenhardy.com if you have any questions after you receive it. :)

37. Diane says:

Oh no! I just found this website through facebook and it seems I am late. Is there anyway I could still get the worksheets? I would appreciate it so much.

Thanks

Sure thing, Diane!

38. Edrees says:

I just found you and would love to get the worksheets for the program. Would that be possible or am I too late?

Thanks!!!

The should be on their way to you right now, Edrees! :)

39. Jan Daley says:

I just picked up a copy of Success magazine yesterday and today I have been reading about the Design Your Next 10 Years program. Would I still be able to download the worksheets?

Also, I wanted to tell you that I just love the cd, with Jillian Michaels! I felt like I was having a private training session.

Thanks!
    Jan Daley

Thanks, Jan! Jillian ROCKS! And yes, you should get an email asap with info for the Designing the Best 10 Years program. Enjoy!

40. William says:

I also just found this program and would love to participate. Is is too late?

41. Meleanna says:

Aaaahh, just found the link to the program through the “Little Things Matter” website as well. Absolutely love your blog, it’s definitely changed my thinking and forced me to work on myself. This is just the kind of program I’ve been needing!

Am i too late?

I’ll send this along to my assistant and she’ll help you out, Meleanna!

42. Kim says:

I just found you through Todd Smiths website “little things matter”. Sadly, I see I am too late to participate in your program. A day late and a dollar short as the saying goes.
    Rare to find mentors who actually share their knowledge and how to apply it in your everyday life without some sort of cost involved.
    Thanks for sharing.

Welcome, Kim! Glad to have you over here with us via “Little Things Matter.” You should be getting an email very soon from regarding the program. Enjoy! ;)

43. Greg says:

is it to late to sign up?

The program has closed, Greg, but I will forward to my assistant so she can assist you. :)

44. Jean says:

Hi Darren

Thanks for sharing your knowledge to us.
    I went overseas when your 8 week course on Design the Next 10 years program started. Sorry, when I came back I have accidentally deleted some of my emails which includes some from you therefore I do not know what is missing. When are you going to send invites for your 8 week course again? God Bless.

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Jean! So sorry to hear you are missing some of the program! I will email you links to get what you need asap! :)

45. Abby Branson says:

Well, I know I’m definitely not where I thought I would be 10 years ago. I would like to know not only how to set my goals but how to go about making them happen.

46. carmela says:

When I reached my middle age, I looked back and realized that everything I did was not planned. Now, it’s time for me to make plans for the remaining half of my life.

47. Bryan says:

I am more than ready to be successful in 2020. Thank you for sharing this information to us because I can’t afford the $1500 for a seminar like this. I’m really glad that I have the chance to learn on how to be successful with nothing to pay except my time and effort to learn.

48. Mary says:

Methodical person that I am, I am sooooo looking forward to this. Bookmarked!

[DARREN HARDY] Not much time left, Mary! Better jump in quickly! :)

49. Judy Mallard says:

I am so grateful to my mentor for sharing the good news of your helping others in their success! I am excited and can’t wait to start the 8 week course you have offered. Thank you Darren for the Blessings of New Beginnings for me and many that I will be able to Bless with and from your great teachings !! I currently get your SUCCESS Magazine and love the articles and wisdom of great leaders!
    Thank you for all you do…God’s Blessings on you and yours.

[DARREN HARDY] Thanks for the kind words, Judy! So glad to have you aboard!

50. Ann T says:

The new year I got a little derailed at the beginning but I am ready to go now!
    Thanks for this gift.

[DARREN HARDY] Welcome, Ann! Glad to have you with us! :)

51. marie conteh says:

Daren,

You just never know how much you don’t know until you discover how much you need to learn. I am ready to start this new decade right. Life could never be better than this. Your program could change millions of lives all across the globe.

Best of all, can I borrow your brain for just a few seconds while mine is being recycled? Let’s go, I am ready, thank you for all you do.

52. Deanna says:

I am starting late, but looking forward to seeing how this goes.

53. Irene says:

it worth a try

54. Becky says:

I know I’m getting a late start, but I look forward to applying these principles to my fitness business!

Becky Fox

[DARREN HARDY] Better late than never, Becky! Glad to have you aboard!

55. Philip Quintas says:

I’m happy to get started a year ahead of the next decade, I need all the help I can get!

56. Georgia says:

W-O-W Darren thank you for all you do for people like me. It is so wonderful to have been in the right place at the right time and get access to this type of information. I’m excited about getting started with the course.

57. mocha says:

thank you! im going to give this a try!

58. Rich Ford says:

Mr. Hardy, I am very excited about this program you are doing. I made a decision several weeks ago before NYE to make 2010 and this decade the one that will change my life forever. Since I made that decision, I am already seeing things start to change in myself and around me. You said this program helped you, and I know committing to this program and doing what you say will help me very much! I’m ready to ‘stop the insanity’ in my life and live the healthy, wealthy, and positive person I see myself as. Thank you for this magazine and I’ll continue to read it for the rest of my life.

59. Anthony L. Rabatin says:

I too have signed up late, better late then never. If I miss out on any lessons I will get back at you. Anyway, looking forward to THEE BEST 10 yrs of my life. Sure will beat the last 35, being very stupid,if you know what I mean.

60. William R Brown says:

I’m fired up and ready to go !

61. Christine Paul says:

Daren,

I have signed up for emails and for RSS feeds. I know my email address is working because I get the blog posts by others. I have not, however, received any of the lesson emails and when I went into archives, I couldn’t find them there either.
    How do I access the 3 lessons I have already missed? I am very excited about this program and wanted to play catch up today, Saturday, but I’ve just spent another 45 minutes reviewing allthe original information and posts but I cannot find downloads, etc.

[DARREN HARDY] I’ll have my assistant, maggie@darrenhardy.com, contact you directly. She will be able to send you the missing installments and help troubleshoot the issue as well.

62. Dawn Gerlinsky says:

Wow I knew there was something I had to do but you just showed me what it was. I am all for change and getting what I want out of life, I am so excited to have this workshop and to open up my mind to all of this. Thanks :)

63. Adiba Twigg says:

As I work on my first Worksheet, I find myself struggling to come up with some of the answeres. I wonder if anyone else is going through the same thing. One of the great things is that a very dear friend of mine, Sharon, is doing it with me and that is helping me stay focused and “getting it done”. I am so gratful for coming accross this program, just goes to show me, yet again, that when I am open and ready to receive, great things and people do come into my life. Thank you, Darren. And thank you Sharon, and everyone out there who is sharing on the posts.

64. Debbie says:

07/Jan/2010 127
    Hi Darren!
    I think this is great that you are offering a free Design the next 10 yrs program. I have received many emails from your about it, saying it starts Tuesday, Jan 5, 2010 but cannot find the time and phone number. Am I missing something or could you email me to let me know so I can let my team know as well.

[DARREN HARDY] Debbie, this is an email program so there is no time and phone number necessary. As long as you have signed up to receive my blog via email (see box above for entering your email address) and activated your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you in the very first email (should come immediately after entering your email address) then you should be all set to receive the emails on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for the next 8 weeks.

65. Debbie says:

Hi Darren!

ACSB3@shaw.ca

66. Frank Orosco says:

Just ordered your Design package and i cannot wait to dive into the tapes of Jim Rohn. Thank you for your words and guidance.

67. Dan Lambeth says:

This is truly exciting. I, unfortunately only was directed to your site tonight, Wednesday night and I did not get the email and the download of the first installment.
    It would be great if I could still get it.
    Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.
    Dan Lambeth

[DARREN HARDY] Will get you the first set of materials asap, Dan!

68. anne says:

Hi Darren, thank you very much for your generosity.It seems that this designing a life programe came as a surprise to me at a right time.I am look forward to this course.

69. Niki Spitzer says:

Thanks Darren,I feel that I’m at a turning point in my life to move forward and not repeat the ” same ole”. I’m looking forward to your help in the next 8 weeks and see what changes start to come!! Happy 2010 for all!!

70. Ron Mioduszewski says:

I have always set goals, now I think I will fine tune them.

71. Michelle says:

How do I turn off the notification of follow up comments via email. I had turned it on so that I wouldn’t miss the attachment when it came, due to the popularity of this program, I am being overwhelmed with emails… : ) Not that I don’t love seeing what all of you have to say but it is a LOT of emails!!

[DARREN HARDY] Unfortunately, I’ve been informed that you cannot unsubscribe to the emails and unsubscribing to the whole program will not make them stop either. Sorry for flooding your email!

72. Larry says:

I am really looking forwrd to this course!

73. Jeff says:

Let’s do this!

74. Alfredo says:

It seems that this designing a life program came to me as a surprise and at the right time! Unbelievable Thanks Darren! Looking forward for this 8 weeks.

Best Regards
    Alfredo

75. Dianna says:

I’m not sure how this works, but was expecting something in my e-mail or on your site to start the course. I just heard about the course and signed up yesterday and had a few friends sign up too, was it too late?

[DARREN HARDY] It’s never too late, Dianna! You should receive the first set of materials with the next email installment so you won’t have missed a thing. :)

76. Doris says:

I am looking forward to your course.

77. Br says:

I work with a group out of Dallas Tx. It is a great chance to change the next 10 but I an basicly where I started. Lets not allow this condition to remain.

78. Michael says:

I saw you at the ACN International Event and you were brilliant. I can’t wait to take your course. Thank You So Much!
    Peace and Excellence in 2010,
    Michael

79. Myles says:

At the beginning of this year i decided that i needed a major change, i am really excited about starting my plan!!!

80. BOB DEVINE says:

I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE THE NEXT 10 YEARS THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE. I A WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT 8 WEEKS. I INTEND TO INVOLVE MY KIDS IN THIS PROGRAM ALSO.

81. Lee Weiszhaar says:

I’m looking forward to the next 8 weeks.

Lee

82. Tanya Parker says:

So looking forward to this 8 week series. HOWEVER, I can’t seem to get past the first page. Says to click here and that’s as far as it will let me go. Help!!! 503 779 8877.

Saw and heard you in Anaheim via ACN awesome!!!!!

83. pamelah says:

I am thankful for hearing about this and having my children doing the same. Thanks Darren

84. Susan says:

This is such perfect timing. I’m starting this program on my Birthday. I am ready for my 8 week journey.

Susan

85. David says:

Darren:

I am so excited to share in this opportunity! I have learned over the last 9 years the power of goal setting. Challenge was that I was always designing only the next year. Being able to start a process where I can create a road map for the next 10 years is incredible. I believe in the focus of writing down your goals. Your mind will suprise you, with what it begins to do conciously and subconciously, to achieve your goals once you write them, believe in them and take action on them. Looking forward to the information, an incredible decade and wishing everyone else the same.
    David W Russell

86. Dana says:

I’m looking forward to the coaching!

87. Sandra Blodgett says:

I have participated in many mentoring courses and have paid lots of money for them too. Actually, I have accomplished a lot of things compared to my peers in my 38 years of life, thanks to wonderful mentors like Bob Delport, Neville Moore, Zig Ziglar and Steven Covey. I am not a mediocre person, but you have found me slightly burnt out. My enthusiastic self tends to be like one who has gone on a million diets. Not that enthusiastic anymore, but there is still a remenent of hope inside of me and is sounds like everyone is so pumped! It is the perfect timing because I have finally got the physical structure of my business built and now I’m scrutinizing the books. I will be looking for one thing that helps me excell and keep my life in balance. One more time. . . I will go for gold!

88. Keith Butler says:

As an aspiring entrepreneur, and public speaker, I want to thank you for helping me reach the next level in my success ladder. While I work with high performance people everyday, I still found myself stagnating in a comfort zone. Your posts and Success magazine has been just the “kickstart” I needed. Greatly looking forward to the next eight weeks!

Keith Butler
    USAF Pilot
    Twitter: keithjbutler

89. Mathilde says:

Dear Darren,

I do believe that things happen for a reason and you can not force anything until the right time. I am honored and glad I have discovered your magazine. I immigrated in North America in the last 16 years and I have been searching in the last 14 years where and how to start making my dream come true.

I knew it I could do it but everything I was trying there was a missing pulze and here you are with the right formula. I can’t wait to learn it step by step and take it back home in Africa to help and share with other men and weman. I will do whatever it will take to get it right and be able to use it. I believe I am here for a purpose and I will go anywhere until I accoplish it. My dream is to take some good stuff I learn here and share with the underdiminished people.

Thank you for course. Now, I do believe we all have a chance to meet the right thing at the right time. All those year, I was living in my fear saying that maybe it is only for the rich people, that un ordinary person like me will never have a chance.

Again, thank you, thank you so much Darren.

Sincerely, Mathilde

90. Colleen Miller says:

Looking forward to the new decade and new goals.

91. Richard says:

I’ve tried many times to become more goal oriented in my life. I believe I understand the importance and necessity of doing it, but have never been able to truely master it. I think a lot of it has to do with my inablity to properly organize my life. I’m EXTREMELY excited about the possiblity of success with your program. There are a lot of people whose lives I would very much like to help improve. I hope you can help me to improve my own life so I can do just that! What an awesome opportunity!!

92. Suchat says:

I won’t miss it, life will not be the same again.!!!

93. Jennie says:

I’m so excited about this learning experience that I can hardly wait until Tuesday. In the meantime I’m reading lots of stuff. Also, I’ve really never had a plan for myself into looking what is ahead of me, especially for the next 10 years. I’m looking forward to getting one on paper so my dreams can come true. Like many others have expressed. Thanks Darren for providing this to us for Free!!! :-)
    Jennie

94. todd J R says:

I am SUPER PUMPED!! This is the time to make our mark! Darren, thanks again for your encouragement and leadership!

95. Dawna says:

I am so ready for this type of training. I have forwarded the information to my team and friends! Thank you for your leadership!

96. Craig says:

How ironic…..I was let go one year ago on 1-5-09.

Down but not out here…..Thanks Darren.

97. Sir Youman says:

Time to win in 2010!

98. Joyce says:

Looking forward to learning and seeing the world in a bigger way. Thank you…

99. Norma Wahnon says:

I am so excited for this opportunity. Looking forward to it!!
    Thanks Darren.

100. ronnie pringle ( lovefromlaguna on TWITTER) says:

I SAW YOU LAST MONTH IN ANAHEIM WITH 23,000 OF MY BEST FRIENDS !!

I AM A BONAFIDE MENTOR AND SUCCESS COACH, I TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE MORE WORKING PART-TIME THEN THEY DO IN THIER FULL TIME CAREER… SO THEY CAN HAVE MORE TIME AND GENERALLY FINANCE THIER DREAMS -

I WILL BE ATTENDING YOUR COURSE WITHOUT FAIL – WHAY I LEARNED FROM YOU IN A 90 MIN TIMEFRAME CHANGED THE PLAYING FIELD… DARREN, YOU ARE GENIOUS

101. Marco Ibarra says:

Darren, is when we think that we have our lives under control and we reject opportunities like this, when we actually need them the most. Thanks for sharing your plan. I will stick to it and make the best out of it. Happy New Year!!!

102. Mario Wunderlich says:

Darren, thanks for this great opportunity!!

Wishing you a happy New Yaer!!

Mario Wunderlich

103. Sherri says:

I”m ready!

104. Steve Fitzsimmons says:

Thank you for the opportunity! Looking forward to positive changes in my Life and the ability to teach and help others!

God Bless,

Steve

105. Jamika says:

I’m excited and more than ready t start the new year with a plan. I’m as excited as a child on Christmas monrning. As a single parent of 4, I’ve never really had a plan. I’ve always just take life and things as they come. I’ve had and still have dreams to do better for my kids and I. Believe it or not, I picked up Success magazine accidently. It was not my plan to get this magazine. I thought I was picking up another magazine, while talking on my cell. It wasn’t until I got home that I realized I had the wrong magazine. I started to return it, but until then I figured I would read some. Let’s just say I never returned it and I’m glad I didn’t. I’ve actually purchased more issues since then. I now have goas and plans and I am more than ready to ut them in action. I now have motivation and encouraged to provide a better life for my children and I. I’m more than ready to enter the New Year!

106. Kelley LaCasse says:

Darren: I am so looking forward to designing my next 10 years with you! What an awesome opportunity. I am collecting my team together to learn the skills we need to create our best 10 years yet! As I help my team succeed so I succeed also. Can’t wait to help others find and reach their dreams. Thank you for offering this amazing information to all of us. Blessings to you, your family, and your Success Magazine staff, Kelley

107. Jesse Phillips says:

Awesome! Thanks for offering this free. I can’t wait to dive in.

108. Ndinawe says:

I’m inspired and ready to take up the challenge ahead of me. I’m in.

109. Brenda says:

Hi Darren – I’m excited about participating in your “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” starting on January 5th! I’m sowing seeds of greatness and preparing for amazing success! How exciting it would be to one day appear on the cover of your magazine! I stumbled across your magazine last October at the airport, wanting something inspiring to read, and it was everything and more than I expected! Now, I can’t wait for each month’s new magazine & CD to make it on the shelf! Thank you for paying it forward and leading this awesome program!

Blessings, Brenda

110. tdjd says:

Refinement!

111. Charlie says:

Let’s do this…

112. Lucia BarTošová says:

113. Lucia Barošová says:

I’m very much looking forward to your course! ;)

It will be great to add you to my “Life Changing Coach” list that only has 1 person on so far – that Master Cartified Coach from other continent has broken my mental barrier keeping me to hold somebody/something for balance untill 2 years after my serious accident.

I put my strong hope to really start coaching into your hands! Soon I fininsh the Accredited Coach Training Process & I rely on you that COACHing is gonna get the MISSION of my life! ;)

THANKS

114. Monique Schlosser says:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the success magazine. I can’t wait to design my next 10 years with your help.

115. Lei says:

Mr. Hardy,

One could not ask for a better way to start off the New Year. I anxiously await January 5th, and will be ready for lessons to be learned. Thank you in advance, you’re an angel sent to rescue me and others like me.

v/r,

116. Bonnie Hanson says:

Thank you ~ with heartfelt gratitude for your generosity. You are a great man and definititely following in the huge footsteps of our two late, great mentors. Your contribution to the many here will alter the lives of some beyond their comprehension. That is true success!

Sincerely,
    Bonnie

117. Yvette Holmes says:

Everything is moving into perfect alignment for me to transition into a disciplined and fulfilled life. I’m grateful for being re-introduced to your magazine and NOW I am ready to absorb, train, sweat and incorporate the slight edge in my daily life for the rest of my life so that I can become who God needs me to be – A woman of Influence. Thank you Darren for offering to be my free life coach! One day I’ll repay the favor. I look forward to meeting you in 2010 in Dallas? Best of success to you and your family! Yvette Holmes

118. Jen Lambert says:

I mean RETIRED!

119. Jen Lambert says:

I am looking forward to my next 10 years!!!! I am 23 now, and I plan to be tried by the time I am 30!!! Who wants to join me??

120. Patrick says:

Thanks. Looking forward to this .

121. Janett Olivares says:

I am eagerly anticipating your 8 week course. I saw you with ACN in Anaheim and it was one of the best trainings I’ve ever seen! Thank you for helping us get where we need to be.

122. Fred Wiederhold says:

Wow! This is the part that always seems missing. The plan. Most people don’t know where to start. Thanks Darren! You deliver quality and value.

123. fernando adriano says:

i think its the right time for me, im very excited about this.. thanks

124. Rob says:

Looking forward to it! Just turned 40 and plan to not be doing the 40 hour work week when I turn 50!

125. Big Joe Laguna says:

After hearing you speak at my companies convention in Anaheim California last month I know I have the vehicle to achieve my dreams, while transforming the lives of countless others.
    This will be the best 10 years of my life…
    join me http://www.bigjoelaguna.acnrep.com
    Warm regards,

Joe

126. Susan P says:

I cannot wait until January 5, 2010!!

127. Donna Geisinger says:

Darren, I thank you for offering such an inspiring and empowering opportunity to the world in general. I have emailed many friends and collegues your web page link and challenged them to join me on this trip into a new and better decade – the best yet of my life!

I was wondering if you have dates and times planned for the lessons so I can block out calendar time, beyond January 5th. Thank you again and Happy New Year.

128. David says:

Ever since at the launch of Sozo, it was announced that we will get Free CD from Success for being on the 2 case auto ship, I have looked at Success as a source of training. I look forward to learning more thank you http://www.sozolife.com/drb

129. Jonathan says:

Hey Darren I have read your book: design your BEST YEAR EVER and let me say…IT is AWESOME everybody MUST read this book.

Thank you for share your knowledge!

Waiting for 2010.

Blessings!

130. Emer Coughlin says:

perfect timing !!! looking forward to it. New start

131. Jonathan says:

Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life plus Jim Rohn’s one year success plan…

I can expect the impossible!

See you on the top of Success!

132. Ruth Kirk says:

As I have preached to my nephew since he was small, you have to have a plan so it is time that I practiced what I preach and get into the game. I am all in.

133. George S says:

This plus implementation ie, me doing the walk, I expect to make the next 10 yrs incomparably better than the last. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

134. Suzanne says:

My problems with goal setting have always been that I don’t know what a challenging – yet realistic – goal is for me personally. (My focus is planning for the next year, so I’m looking for a year long goal that I can break down into segments). If I’m not sure what’s realistic, I find it difficult to commit absolutely to a goal. It can be hard to get information about competitor’s earnings if they are private companies, and also difficult to get an understanding of how long it took other entrepreneurs to reach certain milestones (I never seemed to get that info when I tuned into Donny Deutsche’s show, though I loved it).

If you could address these type of issues it would be great. Absolute commitment is so important to drive one to one’s goal. I think everything follow from that. Either way, I have signed up and look forward to reading.

135. Gene Millen says:

I was in the ACN crowd in Anaheim. Your presentation was fantastic and I have been hungering to get more of your insights.
    I am 78 years young and there is no doubt in my mind that 2010 will be the best year ever for me and my family!

136. Susan says:

I am so excited. I have just recently started reading your magazine and listening to all the amazing information you supply us daily/weekly/monthly. I wish I would have known about this information in the past but it doesn’t matter because I am ready to take my vision to the next level right now. Now is the time and I can’t wait to learn more!

137. Ann says:

Thank you so much. I have so many things I want to accomplish in the next ten years. With your help I am sure to succeed! Can’t wait for Jan 5th. Until then, everyone have a wonderful holiday and a safe Happy New Year!

138. Rosa says:

Looking forward to this. I plan to become a multi-millionaire in the next five years!!!

139. tim says:

I had a great last ten years/it will be a challenge to make the next even better.looking forward not backward.

140. Adiba Twigg says:

Thank you. I am so looking forward to this. How do I know if I’m registered?

Best,
    Adiba

141. Rob says:

I can’t wait. Just got you book Design your Best Year Ever and think it’s great!

142. Cory Alfers ~ Project Junto says:

I am looking forward to developing a life with a focused purpose… I hope your new series helps!

143. Alan Ezagui says:

I’m at a place in life referred to as half time, when the transition is moving from success to significance. What I know is the ‘why’, that my legacy work is to begin or participate in a movement to help find cures for mental illness – what I do not yet know entirely is the ‘how’. What better way to seek out answers to this than a process to ‘design the best 10 years of your life’, for indeed these next 10 years will be that for me.

Blessings,
    - Alan

144. Jonathan says:

Thank you!

145. Jonathan says:

Thank You, for this opportunity that’s awesome!

146. mike says:

Thanks Darren – what a great gift and way to start 2010 to plan life until 2020? can’t wait

147. Vanessa Michele Garcia says:

This is awesome. I was part of the Jim Rohn One-Year Success Plan and I learned so much and experienced explosive growth. It’s been an amazing year for me. I’m so excited to learn from you as well. One of my goals is to be on the cover of SUCCESS Magazine in the next five years. :-) I’m planting lots of seeds of greatness.

Wishing you, your family and the staff at SUCCESS Magazine many delightful blessings this holiday season.

All the best,

Vanessa

148. Linda says:

I’m looking forward to it!

149. Jolanta Campion says:

Darren, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Love your Success magazine! Looking forward to the program.

150. Troy Aeby says:

I always look forward to your comments and posts. You always have relevant information that you can use right away. Looking forward to your new series.

151. Shawn Phillips says:

This is really terrific! I’m excited to engage in this process with you and all the other SUCCESS minded people.

You’re very generous with this offer… I have your book and hope I can use it along with the process… sure you can.

In Strength,
    Shawn

152. Debra says:

Darren thanks for this offer. I especially appreciate that you are offering such valuable information for FREE. I have already strated the process of redsigning my life for the next 5 not 10 years. So I am looking forward to your imput for the additional five.

153. Jim Carroll says:

Thank you Darren. Looking forward to the program.

154. Tracy says:

Darren, I have told you many time – words can not say enough – Thank you. My husband & I are pumped to continue with you and your guidance. We are thrilled for this experience.

It is my goal for 2010 to create the opportunity to pay it forward and to offer my strengths, goals and opportunities to others to come.

Thank you and happy holidays.

155. Michele says:

Success Magazine continues to exceed my expectations by providing quality, valuable information! The one thought that changed my life was defining my life purpose and learning how to change my behaviors to reach my goals… Thanks to you and others at Success Magazine many individuals can now learn the formula, process and action plan to reach their potential and find true happiness.
    Michele

156. Deron says:

Darren, thank you for sharing this awesome challenge! Foward looking into the new decade.

157. Mark says:

At 60 years of age I will admit that 10 years ago my outlook was somewhat negative. I have since started a business that included a subscription to your wonderful magazine. I firmly believe that the subscription is worth the cost of starting my entire business operation. My outlook has substantially improved and I look forward to the next 10 years with eager anticipation. Thank you Darren.

158. Ellis says:

Success Club is by far the best motivational resource I have experienced. I know this course will be just as strong and worth while.

What a GREAT idea. Count me in! Looking forward to a ‘kick start’ to becoming more successful. Thanks.

160. Craig says:

How exciting. 2009 could have been better…..

161. Micheal J. A. Gaboury says:

If there is no year 0 then we can all move forward during year 0 while those that support that arguement sit still and argue their point. Personally I plan on moving ahead. That is the difference between those that get ahead and those that don’t. When you choose to argue the mundane and irrelevant you get left behind.

162. Manoj Shrivastav says:

Darren, i am eagerly waiting for 5th Jan 2010. Have a wonderful Year End.

163. Nezel says:

For the last ten years of my life I did not have any plans for my future because at age 25 I did not know what I want in life. This year everything starts to get clear. The reason I met you here is not mere coincidence. We met for one big purpose. And I thank you Darren for being one of my mentors.

164. emmanuel frank says:

Thanks so much for the wonderful job you’re doing. I can’t just wait for january 5 to come.
    Emmanuel.

165. Saado says:

Darren:
    Thank you very much! This exercise comes on the top of the wonderful job you are doing with Success magazine. There is no other place like this magazine to get inspired and stand confident in the face of the negativity and adversity that is dominating our society these days. You are on a crusade to reform our culture and build up the moral of many people.
    God bless! Keep up the great work!

Saado

166. John Marino says:

Darren, I’m so excited and looking forward to the new year, and your life plan formula.
    Thank you so much for bringing back Success Magazine.
    Your a real blessing to all its readers, and we truly appreciate you.
    I wish everyone on the planet would read this great treasure.
    In the meantime I will continue to share your awesome magazine and spread
    its inspiration with everyone I know.
    God Bless and Much Success,
    John

167. Adriane says:

Darrin,

I am looking forward to January 5th! Thank you for your willingness to share this valuable information at no cost to your readers. I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness. I also THANK YOU for the SUCCESS Magazine. It has served me well and I have gained so many wonderful resources and tools for learning since I became a subscriber. Even the youth of my church are reading the Success for Teens book as a part of their weekly Bible Study (compliments of your magazine). Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing to generously sow into the lives of so many people. Continued blessings and success to you and your staff!

168. Bart says:

let’s do it…thanks for everything. met you at a TPN event with Jeffrye Gitomer in Charlotte, NC many years ago-that was a little more than 10 yrs ago (lol) thanks Darren!

169. Dan says:

Darrin your thoughts are amazing ! I have followed what you said in Anaheim and you are correct. I have increased my failure or no rate and my pendulem is swinging into success with yes. I cant wait to follow you over the next 8 weeks!

170. Jeff Richards says:

Thank you Darren for all that you do!! You have helped me to have one of my best years ever, in 2009 and I am so looking forward to 2010. I know this will help me have an even better year, and the best decade of my life. Thank you for all the inspiration to give me in each issue of Success!! You, and all your contributors, have truly changed my life forever, I’m eternally grateful!!

171. Donna Wood says:

Thank you, Darren! What a way to start the new year. We’ll be well into this by the time we’re in Vegas at the end of January. Looking forward to an even more awesome year in 2010!! TASHI DELEK! (Tibetan greeting – “May you be auspicious, happy and perfect in every moment”)

172. Jacqueline Gates says:

Darren, thank you so much for your generosity!
    I am so looking forward to this! My last decade was very successful, but I’m determined that the next one will be Utterly Spectacular!!
    Bliss and Blessings,
    The Goddess known as Jacqui

173. Ted Olson says:

Fantastic this will be awsome, Everyone have a great Christmas and see you here in the New Year.

174. John Patrick says:

Darren, I can’t tell you how much I look forward to this, though the wait will be like waiting for the mail to come every day when waiting on the next issue of Success (it can’t come fast enough)! Thank you for being such an inspiration.

175. Kris Bowman says:

This is the year I will make lasting changes to my life. I forwarded this to my husband who I am sure will also benefit from this. Thank you so much for the assistance in helping all of us take our lives from where we are now to where we want to be. I am 43 and looking forward to designing what I want. :)

176. Lew Newmark says:

Darren, I cannot wait to begin your course. I am hoping that between your course and my efforts to help raise awareness about Churg Strauss Syndrome on my blog, that this will be the beginning of my push to finally make a difference in other people’s lives. Thanks for this effort and opportunity!

You’re a year early… the next decade begins in 2011. There’s no year 0.

178. Mark says:

I’m in. Things are already looking great!

179. Tracy says:

Can’t wait!

180. David says:

Looking forward to it! 26 now; retired well before 36. That’s my goal! Let’s make a plan!

1. [...] “Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life” planning exercise by Darren Hardy, publisher and founding editor of Success…and this turned us [...]

2. [...] In Chris’ manifesto, he asked 2 questions: “What do I really want?” and “What can I really offer?” This is somewhat similar to a segment of Daren Hardy’s Design the Best 10 Years of Your Life. [...]

3. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, [...]

4. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, [...]

5. capital city scape…

[...]Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life — Introduction | Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine[...]…

6. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, [...]

7. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, [...]

8. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, [...]

9. growth hormone releaser…

10. [...] on the comments below each installment. If you missed pre-launch material you can review it here: INTRO, HOW, [...]

11. If you need ecommerce design services check this place out….

12. parrandas,clubs,los angeles,el rodeo,rodeo…

13. low thyroid says:

low thyroid…

14. satu mare webdesign tur virtual domenii…

15. “Drupal is a content management system, so in many ways it is similar to WordPress, though more flexible. However it is definitely more like WordPress than Dreamweaver.”…

“Get a lawyer involved.”…

16. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, [...]

17. [...] 8:35 pm Tags: Darren Hardy, Henry David Thoreau, Jim Rohn, Napoleon Hill, Success Magazine Review: INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, [...]

18. [...]  Review: INTRO, WHY & HOW, PART 1 and PART 2 [...]

19. [...] Hardy’s blog… watch the video and join in on this… IT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!{CLICK HERE} to head over to check this out!!  And then {HERE} is the newest post he’s written about [...]

20. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, [...]

21. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, [...]

22. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, [...]

23. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, [...]

24. [...] Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 [...]

25. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, [...]

26. [...] 18 Feb 2010 09:00 AM PST Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, [...]

27. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, [...]

28. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, [...]

29. [...] 16 Feb 2010 Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10, 11, [...]

30. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, [...]

31. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, [...]

32. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, [...]

33. [...] 11 Feb 2010 09:00 AM PST Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10, 11 In the previous installment, we [...]

34. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, [...]

35. [...] 09 Feb 2010 Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10 So you now have your well-designed [...]

36. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, [...]

37. [...] 04 Feb 2010 09:00 AM PST Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9Have you ever heard the adage, “I will [...]

38. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, [...]

39. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, [...]

40. [...] 02 Feb 2010 Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8 Wow! We have covered some incredible ground [...]

41. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , [...]

42. [...] – An 8 week course present by Darrin Hardy, publisher of Success Magazine. It offers two lessons a week, we’re four weeks in and I’m still on the third lesson, but it is pretty intense. http://darrenhardy.success.com/2009/12/db10-intro/ [...]

43. [...] same thing, but the course is only available until the end of February. I encourage all of you to sign up for this life changing experience [...]

44. [...] 28 Jan 2010 Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 The difference between a dream or fantasy and a goal [...]

45. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, [...]

46. [...] 19 Jan 2010 Review: INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4 Are you ready? Ready to write (and right) your future? [...]

47. [...] 26 Jan 2010 Review:INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, [...]

48. [...] on for Darren Hardy’s: Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life free e-course being offered here after seeing Pam Slim comment about [...]

49. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, [...]

50. [...] 21 Jan 2010 Review: INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Typically, the first thought that comes to mind after [...]

51. [...] Free Training by Darren Hardy of Success Magazine is awesome. Sign up for his blog to get it. It comes with some pdf worksheets that will help you [...]

52. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & PARTS 1, 2, 3, [...]

53. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, & [...]

54. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, & [...]

55. [...] INTRO, WHY & HOW, PART 1 and PART [...]

56. [...] it’s time consuming, and it’s awesome – just the way I like it!! Interested? Check it out here – Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life

57. [...] Purpose Posted: 07 Jan 2010 [NOTE: Links to all worksheets thus far can be found below] Review: INTRO, HOW & WHY and INSTALLMENT NO. 1 This is one of the most important installments of the [...]

58. [...] on the comments below each installment. If you missed pre-launch material you can review it here: INTRO, HOW, [...]

59. [...] on the comments below each installment. If you missed pre-launch material you can review it here: INTRO, HOW, [...]

60. [...] on the comments below each installment. If you missed pre-launch material you can review it here: INTRO, HOW, [...]

61. [...] Consider joining Darrin Hardy’s “Design Your Best Year Ever” 8 week program at http://darrenhardy.success.com/2009/12/db10-intro/.  It starts [...]

62. [...] the video here: http://darrenhardy.success.com/2009/12/db10-intro/, and then sign up (No Cost) for a compelling 8 week journey as we create a powerful plan [...]

63. [...] I find out that Darren Hardy’s free multimedia success course – Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life – is starting that same [...]

64. [...] this week to help you gear up for our adventure.If you didn’t read or watch the introduction, CLICK HEREHere’s what I’m going to cover: WHY goal setting is important�it’s good to know [...]

65. [...] This post was Twitted by MoniqueSchlosse [...]

66. [...] This post was Twitted by ARESol [...]

67. [...] the Introduction to Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life, if you didn’t get the opportunity last [...]

68. [...] the Introduction to Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life, if you didn’t get the opportunity last [...]

69. [...] Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life — Introduction | Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magaz…. [...]

70. [...] Designing The Best 10 Years of Your Life – Introduction 15 Dec 2009 We are entering a brand new decade. Think about where you were 10 years ago, when we began a new millennium, the year 2000. Seems like only yesterday, right? Are you where you’d thought you’d be 10 years later, when you looked forward back then?Are you leading the life you envisioned?Do you have the income, lifestyle, freedom, health, relationships, poise and skills you thought you would have by now? Well, now you get another chance to look forward to the next 10 years. This time, what are you going to do different so the next 10 years aren’t just more of the same? CLICK FOR VIDEO AND MORE [...]