Part 2: Why You Exist — Finding and Defining Your Major Purpose

Review: INTROHOW & WHY and INSTALLMENT #1

This is one of the most important installments of the process.

Here, we will delve into some of the great questions of our humanity and individual lives: Why are you here? What is your life’s purpose? What difference will you make? How will you be remembered? Who are you? What do you stand for? What values do you represent, protect and fight for? What are you willing to die for and live for?

I know these are heavyweight questions, but they need your answers. If not now, when? How much more of your life will you allow to pass by without you seizing control of it and making it count, exactly as you want it to, consistently and steadfastly? I say now is the perfect time. That is why you have been called to this series; it is why you chose to be here. These are the great questions of our life. If you will play full out with these questions, you can truly play full out in life.

Don’t leave your life up to chance. Grab the reins of your life, and charge gallantly in the direction of your grandest vision.”—Darren Hardy

Two years ago, I was asked to deliver the eulogy of a relative. It was an extreme challenge, as this person, unfortunately for them, lived the life of quiet desperation that Henry David Thoreau warned about. She didn’t have many friends (or none that bothered to even come to the funeral), and she wasn’t close to any of her family members, including her own child. I had really nothing to work with, no references to draw from, and no contribution or positive effect her life had on others or the world around her to mention.

The bulk of my eulogy ended up trying to explain (justify, really) her behavior and probably why she lived the way she did. The fact was, there was very little “life” actually lived there. She has now been gone for two years, and the loss is hardly noticeable. I am saddened even thinking about it—not sad for the loss of her, though, but sad for the life she lost out on.

This experience crystallized an important life philosophy for me: Write your eulogy now.

Decide the impact you want to have, the difference you want to make and the way you want to be remembered now, before you get to the end of your life and it’s too late. The end is not the time to figure out how you want your life to be remembered.

Many people, including those who are celebrated as being incredibly successful, get to the end of their life, only to discover they climbed the wrong ladder. They spent all their precious time pursuing the wrong values. When they finally realize their mistake, their journey is over and it is too late.

“For what is a man profited if he is to gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” —(Matthew 16:26 KJV)

Review the story of my dad’s friend who, on his deathbed, gave me the point to life: Read it here.

Don’t miss the point and leave your loved ones struggling to explain who you were and what difference your life made on them and everyone and everything you touched.

Download and complete the PURPOSE worksheet. (NOTE: Sent via the e-mail feed. If you are just registering now, it will go out again with the next feed. Email feed typically goes out in the evening of the day the post is published.)

CORE VALUES
First, we need to identify your CORE VALUES. This is the navigation system for your life. Your core values define who you are and what you stand for. They are the values you would fight for and defend to the death. These core values make up your character; they are your non-negotiables in life. They are the attributes you would hope others would say about you in your absence and in your departure. They become what you are “known for”. They become your internal compass, your guiding beacon. They comprise the filter through which you will run all of life’s demands, requests and temptations to see if they match the direction you want to sail your life toward.

If you haven’t clearly defined your values, you may end up making choices that conflict with them. And when your actions conflict with your values, the results are unhappiness, frustration and despondency. Psychologists tell us that nothing creates internal stress and trauma more than when what you are doing on the outside (actions, behaviors) is incongruent with your values on the inside.

Defining your core values also helps make life simpler and more efficient. When you are certain of your core values, decision making is simplified. When faced with a choice, you simply ask yourself, “Does this align with my core values?” If yes, do it. If not, don’t, and don’t look back. Then, all the fretting and punishing plagues of indecision will be eliminated.

MISSION
Next, we are going to take your core values and give them action. Values that are unexercised lead to delusion, and nobody wants that. Your personal MISSION STATEMENT is where we give these great values action, cause and purpose.

A personal mission statement is a brief description of who you want to become and what you will focus on and achieve during the next 10 years. It is a way to focus your energy, actions, behaviors and decisions toward the things most important to you.

Look, I know you we hear a lot about mission statements… I don’t like trite or hackneyed euphemisms myself that sound important but really aren’t. Taking the time to figure out how to clearly articulate who you are, what you stand for, what you will become and the major purpose of your life is a worthwhile exercise. Hopefully you will learn to trust me, I wouldn’t ask you to do it if it weren’t worthy.

VISION
Last, and maybe most important, VISION combines of all your core values and the actions of your mission statement into a single proclamation, a clear description of your life’s greatest possible outcome.

Imagine a race between three people to complete a 1,000-piece puzzle.
Person No. 1 was given one with the picture on the box.
Person No. 2 was given the box with no picture on it.
Person No. 3 was given a box with the wrong picture on it.
Who is going to win? Exactly, person No. 1. You need a clear picture (vision) to complete the puzzle of your life.

Don’t worry if you aren’t clear or if you don’t know what you would write for any of these; I will help you through the entire process on the provided worksheet. Once you identify your core values and get clear on the mission and vision for your life nothing, and I mean nothing, can get in your way.

Set aside the proper time to go through this process. These are life’s great questions; take them seriously, and play full out.

Use the weekend to get caught up if you need and get ready for next Tuesday, when we’ll take this process a layer deeper. I’ll help you discover your unique talents, abilities and passions, and help you identify the troublesome constraints that might be holding you and your greater potential back without you even knowing it.

Everyone is benefiting from each other’s comments, encouragement and sharing of ideas and discoveries. Please keep them coming in the comments below. It keeps the fire alive through this process!

1. Heyy there! I cold have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after browsing through
    some of the post I realized it’s neew to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking
    and checking back often!

2. Freya says:

I read this piece of writing completely on the topic of the difference
    of most recent and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

3. Hi there.

Brilliant article, thank you for posting! I�m excited about reading the next one!

4. Great Site Man, appreciate you posting this content.

5. Anyone know what’s the best type of blank disc to use for my editing job which will be decent at keeping the same look as the original?

6. Sarah says:

Hi Mr. Hardy,
    I’m relatively new to the success.com site but it didn’t take me long to realize what a gem it is. I have read a few of your articles and I wanted to thank you for being such a positive person! I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to get a hold of the worksheet that accompanies this article. I would love to implement a 1o year plan in my life. Your help is greatly appreciated, have a wonderful day.

Sure thing, Sara! Expect an email ASAP! :)

7. John Loftus says:

I subscribed to your magazine many years ago but have not been involved for the last 10 years. About a year ago, I purchased an issue in the airport. By the time my flight ended, I had my subscription filled out and have not looked back. So sad I have not read your magazine in the last 10 years.

I am participating in designing my next 10 years, a little behind but I am committed. Can you send me the respective worksheets etc? I can not find them and want to do this right the first time. I enjoy your magazine, keep it coming!

Sure thing, John! My assistant will be in touch asap. :)

8. Rytis says:

You have done and still doing a great work here by empowering people to achieve their goals! What a nice thing to see and experience :)
    I found your program very helpful, as .. am cursed or blessed with specific needs in life. It’s not easy for me to make them to reality. But I am continuing trying, and actually got 1st step accomplished: at least I am not constantly upset with my slow progress :) I am keeping my ground firm, learning, saving money, getting time off from job, and building my hope that someday I’ll be there :) It a very slow process for me and your program makes it much smoother, faster, more clear and better organised. Your reader comments help a great deal also :)
    However, I am missing some of your worksheets, which make the biggest improvement on this road. If you could help me to recieve them, I would be gratefull.

Sure thing, Rytis. Expect an email with help very soon. :)

9. Not sure why alexa sent me over here but I must say I have been pretty fascinated by the information you have together. How many week did it take so many internet users hitting to your site? I am fairly to this WWW thing.

10. fishisfish says:

Excellent series!

I’m a convert!

Any way I can get the worksheets from Maggie? I’m ready to commit to this program.

Sure thing! Watch your email. :)

fishisfish Reply:

Thank you, Darren!

I received the materials from Maggie- this is a very extensive and rigorous program! Thank you!

Nice! Enjoy and keep us posted along the way. :)

11. Prahlad says:

I came to know about SUCCESS and your blog from Robin Sharma. And ever since I am hooked on to this. It’s amazing!. Thanks for sharing all your wisdom.
    I came to know about this 10 Year Plan however I can not find the worksheets on website. Is it possible to get them now?
    Thanks for making the world a better place.
    thanks
    Prahlad

Will have them sent to you asap, Prahlad. Enjoy!

12. Tom says:

I must say you are amazing but I have to refer you to an article you might like that fits perfect. It’s not Mind over Matter and Yes it does Matter.

13. Diego Simm says:

I have come to your site before. It’s Outstanding! BTW you have a informative site

Thanks Diego!!! :)

14. Carole Brill says:

Hi Darren

I am listening to your tapes, bought Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill based on your recommendation and as for your CD’s in SUCCESS, they have beeen life changing. Thankyou!!

I really like the concept of writing this all down but am unable to find the downloads such as signing the “contract” to undertake the change for myself and the “Purpose Worksheet”. I am brand new and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g myslef – so if you could forward these or assit me in accessing the worksheets – I would be most grateful.

Appreciate your insights – Carole

I just sent help your way via my assistant, Maggie. :)

15. Michael says:

Love this program!!!
    I’m encouraging everyone I know to consider it

However, I can’t log into the worksheet archive … can someone send me the latest password?

All the Best!
    Michael

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Michael! The program closed to the public as of March 1st but I just sent you an email with a bit of help. Enjoy! :)

16. Nechelle says:

I think this program is great. How can I get access to the materials, since the 8 weeks have already passed?

Thanks,
    Nechelle

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Nechelle! I just sent you an email with some help. :)

17. Mushfiq Hussain says:

Its truly a revolutionary program. Looking forward to have a wonderful future ahead of me…

Thanks alot, Darren

18. Dennis says:

A friend told me about this program and I want to know if I can still do this now. How do I get the worksheets, password or whatever documentation needed?

Thanks,
    Dennis

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Dennis! Check your email! :)

19. Bryan says:

Thanks again for the enlightenment. I have been asking myself for a long time what my purpose in life is. With this article, I can try to answer it by myself.

I never bothered contemplating on the mission statements and visions of companies. I thought they were just for aesthetic purposes. I realized now how important they are in getting to the goal.

Is there a way to change my core values? There are some things that I should eradicate for me to have a good core value.

[DARREN HARDY] I think it is more a case of getting clear about the values you already have but are not completely consciously aware of. We all have values, we are human and our nature as well as how we have been nurtured (experiences in your evolution to who you are today) have shaped your core values. I suggest going through the worksheet that helps you get your arms around your core values again.

20. Margie says:

Thank you so much for sharing the action plan strategy to design the best of our lives. Congratulations for creating SUCCESS magazine. Though my copy is second hand only, i am really inspired by you and other mentors from your SUCCESS cd/dvd to continue to fulfill my dreams and goals in life.

I want to ask, if i miss the materials (worksheet), will i be able to get it again? because password “best10″ is not accepted every time i open the link for worksheet archives. I hope you can send it again.

[DARREN HARDY] Sending help your way, Margie!

Thanks Darren :)

Margie
    Manila, Philippines

21. Kim says:

Thank you so much for your contribution to my life and the many others lives you touch.

I’m wondering how long the blog archives for this course will remain available.

Namaste,
    Kim

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Kim! The program actually concludes at the end of this week and the archives will only be accessible for a short time afterward. This weekend might be a great time to dive in head first! :)

22. Isaboke ombongi says:

Hi Darren, I just joined this program me and received my first archive of worksheets. T he trouble is I can not remember the password to retrieve them,.How do I go about getting my sheets?? Please help before its too late. Thanks

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Isaboke! The password for the archive is located at the bottom of the email installments, just below the link. I will go ahead and email it to you as well so you can get started asap! :)

23. MarvinKrazyCrawford says:

Dear Mr,Darren, I have already adopeted to as a friend of MIND. You are very much an inspiring factor in the finishing a book that has been at least 10 years in the thinkng. I am confident and your integrity of lessons speaks for itself.You are easy to INNERSTAND
    I was sooooooo saddened To learn only 2 weeks ago about the passing of another friend of MIND, Mr. Jom Rohn.
    I will not get to meet him but do plan to meet YOU! During the listening of the cd included in Success was a statement Mr Rohn shook me with concerning time:
    He saif in essence don’t trick yourself with time by sayinf I have 20 more years, but learn to say I have 20 more TIMES!

This will cause us to put MORE into any and EVERYTHING that we do. Mr Hardy I owe this ro you and your staff of excellence at Success.

I’ll meet you during one of my S.A.B.T (Self appointed book tours)
    They dont know Im coming but will be glad when I arrive…smile
    God bless you and again thank you fro the depths of my heart and soul!
    Marvin Krazy Crawford
    How to find success by losing your mind

24. Daniel says:

I saw that you guys already completed the 10 installment of the series. I just registered yesterday. How can I get the materials on my mailbox?

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Daniel! Please subscribe to the email updates in the Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life box at the top right-hand side of this page. This will ensure you receive the remainder of the program in your mailbox. To access the archives for the previous installments, click here: http://darrenhardy.success.com/category/design-best-10-years/

25. Daniel Nevins says:

Hello Darren,
    I am starting your course late, but better late than never. I registered earlier this week but I have not received the worksheet download. I am looking forward to the weekly emails and I am determined to finish this course for the better. I am retiring from the Army after 27 years of service this year so I know I have the discipline to complete this course.

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Daniel! The worksheet downloads can be found here: http://darrenhardy.success.com/about/challenge-worksheets/ using the password from the latest emails. I will forward one to you as well to make sure you are all set to go!

26. Chung Tang says:

In worksheet 4 – Core values…I can’t seem to answer the question “what three people in the world do i dislike the most and why”….i feel like if i name 3 people i dislike, i would be judging them. Although i don’t like qualities that some people may have, i certaintly don’t dislike them and thus i don’t seen the lesson or idea behind actually saying 3 people in the world that i most dislike…I do understand that by knowing what you like and what you dislike, you’ll have clarity and will know exactly what you want…just not sure what the question is trying to teach us…

Your thoughts on this would be appreciated…perhaps i’m just reading it wrong…

thx

[DARREN HARDY] You are not alone in wondering this, Chung. I believe I have answered it before something like this…The question is just to get you thinking about qualities that do rise your dander. Do you like Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, Satin… not to put in same category, but Rush Limbaugh, Arianna Huffington, child predators, whale hunters, anti-enviromentalist, etc. I am just trying to find what issues you might be passionately AGAINST… you just might find your positive, making a difference in the world mission by looking at it backwards.

27. robert rudolph sr says:

My son sent me the e-mail on this course…can you send me the info I need to
    register Thankyou BOB

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Hi Robert! I will be in touch shortly to help you get all set up.

28. spellcheck says:

Please update to “reins”

Don’t leave your life up to chance. Grab the reigns of your life, and charge gallantly in the direction of your grandest vision.”—Darren Hardy

[DARREN HARDY] Hey, thanks!

29. Robert Coss says:

I’m dishing it out to my family (12 year old and 16 year old) and making great conversation around the dinner table.

[DARREN HARDY] Sounds like great family time! And so much better than sitting mindless in front of the TV. Kudos!

30. Pompeo says:

This is the stuff we need our schools systems to teach our kids before they learn where Timbuktu is.

[DARREN HARDY] LOL! Nice point, thanks!

31. Michael says:

Hi Darren, I’ve just completed my mission statement and I ended up with three of them, which I wanted to share.
    Mission statements:

Work: To become a better member of my team by continuing to be an enthusiastic team player by assisting my team-mates whenever I can, sharing information and mentoring. From this point on, I will completed all my assigned tasks and provide accurate updates in staff meetings. I will accomplish this by not wasting time cruising the internet and engaging in non-work related conversation.

Self-Improvement: To continue to develop myself to be a Web Developer/Master by maintaining my evening study schedule. I will finish the following books my May:
    Head First JavaScript
    Head First AJAX
    Head First PHP and My SQL.

I will become a Profession Photographer by continuing to shoot self-assignments and communicating with established photographers.

Life and Family: To be a father and mentor to my daughters and instill in them the values of honesty, integrity and dedication by living these values myself and also help my aging mother with patience, compassion and love.

I feel positive about all three and by next year, I’ll probably reduce them down to one, all at the ripe young age of 57.

32. lew says:

What I have come to find so far…
    Well, I’m just a bit behind here, but what I have found so far…I actually only have 1 best friend who’s value’s and opinions actually matter to me. Not that I do not have many friends and aquaintances, but other than my wife and daughter, I only have one best friend who really matters. I also feel that I have a long way to go in this process, as I find myself at 52 years of age trying to redefine myself through my efforts to bring awareness to a disease that even I was not aware of, until I was diagnosed with it almost two years ago this June, and I try to do this while working a job that is very unfullfilling, and sometimes quit mind numbing, and I just feel that I have a limited amount of time to accomplish my future goals and aspirations, which include running a non-profit organization.

33. Michael says:

Hi Darren, I’m one of the late beginners, but I have began and, so far, I’m enjoying filling out the worksheets. Just reflecting on the past 10 years has me looking forward to correcting some of the major mistakes I’ve made and moving past them to a more fulfilling decade. One thing however; I got the worksheets directly from the website, and I didn’t see a worksheet for Purpose. Worksheet 2 was Gratitude, 3 Contemplation and 4 Core Values. Where can I get the Purpose Worksheet.
    Thanks again for giving us the opportunity.
    Michael

[DARREN HARDY] Michael, Purpose is comprised in the Core Values, Mission, Vision worksheet – download 4.

34. Robert Coss says:

Ok, this site will really sober you up.
    It is the hardest submit button I have ever pressed!
    Enter your birthdate and 2 other choices and the site will pop up “Your Personal Day of Death is…”
    Mine is Saturday, March 18, 2056
    I have
    1,456, 478,950 seconds to live.
    Make that
    1,456, 478,949
    I don’t even know how old I’ll be then, but it seems to close to care!

35. Robert Coss says:

This is awesome! Hard for me to do but well worth pursuing. Where was this info 20-30 years ago when I needed it most? Where would our country be if 10% of the population was seeking their greatest aspirations on a course of making a difference while making a living? Thanks again for doing this Darren.

36. Shadiq says:

This is really a great eye opener,going through all the questions and found few questions couldn’t answer myself.Helped to realize how much time got wasted and importance of setting goals and prioritize life.
    Thanks a lot Darren, this will definitely teach to live the life to the fullest possibilities.

37. Michael says:

Hey Great concept you have here, I am really excited to do this but, still have not got an email for a download for week 1? Do they only go out Tuesday and Thursdays?

P.S. Love the success magazine, I cancelled my Road & Track subscription as this will open a whole new world of ideas.

[MAGGIE SCOTT] Just sent you the download! And yes, the email installments are released only on Tuesdays and Thursdays but not until late in the afternoon/evening.

38. Richard says:

Started a couple of weeks later but I am working to catch up. I just finished writing my eulogy and that was tough! This grown man found himself tearing up in realizing that I have work left undone. Thank you for this opportunity Darren!

39. Amber says:

It’s funny, I just wrote my Obituary and have become very excited about the things I want to accomplish in my life. I have not put things down on paper this way and it is really allowing me to see a path.

40. aranya raju says:

sir,
    I REALLY LIKED IT ALWAYS WANTED TO CHANCE MYSELF THANK YOU

41. Mary B says:

I am enjoying this process. It makes me answer questions that I have kept hid and not had to deal with! Having to work on all areas of my life is something I have a hard time of doing! I feel that I am doing really great with one and the others are lacking!

42. Laura B says:

I am really enjoying the worksheets and thought provoking excercises. It’s amazing what I have learned about myself, my desires and my true values in life. I only wish I had come across something like this sooner in my life!! I cannot wait to continue through the process and really engage myself and my mind to reach all the successes I desire in life. I cannot thank you, Darren, enough for this opportunity. I wish everyone who accepted this commitment success and a life full of fulfillment!! Best wishes to all of you!

43. Andrew says:

Just wanted to point out for your future reference… I noticed Worksheet No. 5 “Mission Statement” has the blank section below it with the title “Vision Statement”. I believe you meant “Mission Statement” for this section since Worksheet No. 6 is for “Vision Statement”. This is page 6 of the second PDF called DB10_worksheet_set_2.pdf Not trying to be picky, just something I caught and wanted to bring to your attention. Thank you for all that you do! Cheers, Andrew

44. Soraya Hernandez says:

I completed forms 1 and 2, I have send to you for feedback?, How I know I am doing wright.
    Thanks

45. Jason Newby says:

Darren, I am still catching up with the second installment. I narrowed down my values to three and then read on to the mission statement. In your mission statement exercise the examples point out cultivating these values and why you want to develop them. This leads me to my question. Are my top three values what I FOLLOW RIGHT NOW in my life or are they the top three values I WANT to be the most important in my life?

46. Lai Hinh Salee says:

How do I download the worksheet?

[MAGGIESCOTT] I’ll send all the current worksheets to you asap. The links to download the worksheets appear at the bottom of the email messages. If you’re receiving the emails but no links, you might be registered to receive the blog posts at success.com, not on this blog, http://DARRENHARDY.success.com/. If you enter your email address in the box on the right-hand side of this page, you should be all set.

47. Tamra says:

I finished the worksheet over the weekend and had not looked at it until today. I read my VALUES, MISSION AND VISION again. What an eye opener!! It is one thing to read them as you write, but to set them aside then go back and reread them and really understand what you wrote, I found that I do have a VISION that I can follow to finally reach my goals.

Take a moment and go back and reread your values, mission and vision and see if you don’t finally understand who you are.

Thank You Darren for giving me such a gift. I am looking forward to Part 3.

Tamra

48. Leslie Tritsch says:

Success! Finally completed the last worksheet of the second set! I feel extremely accomplished! Bring on Part 3!

49. Laron Henderson says:

I just finished the first two worksheets last night. I’ve found a lot of gaps and it was really hard for me to come up with things. I want to fill in all the gaps this year and to make sure to move forward and come up with goals, plans, and take action toward what I want out of life. Looking forward to Part 3.

50. Frank says:

It would be nice if you gave us a print button to print each installment. So we do not have to print the advertisements.

Thanks,

Frankw

[DARREN HARDY] Great idea – do you know how to do that in WordPress?

51. Erik says:

Darren I am finding it hard to answer even the first questions in worksheet one! Any suggestions or comments?

[DARREN HARDY] Dig in and do it. Get a buddy, do it together.

52. Debby says:

Dear Darren, I have really worked hard on this so far! You have to dig deep and I know that anything worth having comes with a price and some pain! I have completed the first 2 installments! Wow this is great stuff!

Thanks so much for this incredible tool to help so many discover their true purpose in life! God Bless!

53. Kristine says:

i just read the email sent last friday. hey! thanks, i think this 8th-week program will guide me on how to achieve success in the next ten years. you know what, i really want to be a college professor someday. But sad to say, i dont have a focus on my vision. Circumstances and challenges make my vision wither. Thus, i am enrolling myself to this 8th-week program. This is my first step. God Bless. :-)

54. Justin says:

Had a rare spare evening so have managed to put some effective time to the 2nd installment. Didn’t like it at first as being a Success subscriber and reader of many books of a positive nature I found writing my obituary and only having 24 hours to live a little disturbing and strange! Anyway got past that and it actually highlighted some good things in the later exercises.

5 hours later I have managed to finish the last exercise and write my vision statement I am a bit concerned it is a little long (5 paragraphs) but felt like the pen was flowing at this stage so just kept going and didn’t really want to cut out any of the things I had come up with.

Looking forward to the next installment and for the next magazine to come through the letterbox, thanks very much for providing this material it is a great thing to do at the start of a new decade!

Regards
    Justin
    (London UK)

Hi Tony,

Go to the upper right corner of this page and put in your email, then you’ll be in. The emails come every Tuesday and Thursday evening, along with the worksheets,

Best wishes.

56. Tony says:

Hello I’d like to get started with this program how do I start.
    Looking for the link

[DARREN HARDY] To start, sign up by entering your email address in the box on the upper right-hand side of this page. You should then immediately receive an Activation Email in your inbox from Feedburner with a link to activate your subscription. Once you clicked on that link, you should have been all set to go!

57. L.A. Mayfield says:

Darren, all I can say from the heart is “Thank You.” Have you ever been at a point in your life when you pretty much had all the tools, resources, motivation, etc. within your reach to create the kingdom along the path you have walked? Yet, you just could not figure out the next move because it all seemed out of order, or even a little unclear. Well, here we are only 2 sessions into the DTB10 Years, and you have assisted me with that clarity, and I am now beginning to place the building blocks in order. I cannot wait for the next session. You will be truly blessed for paying it forward as you have!

58. Ceporia says:

I appreciate this gift. I truly believe that there is a season for everything that happens. Many times opportunities do not present themselves because we are not quite ready to receive them as we think we may be. The timing for this information is perfect for me right now. I am at a point in my life where I want to be sure that my days are worthwhile everyday. I want to be sure that I make every day count because there are many things at stake. I am a mother, wife, daughter, and a friend as well as a mentor for many. God has placed me in a position that makes it vital for me to be living out the purpose that he has set before me. I refuse to miss out on all that he has set before me. Therefore, I want to be sure that I follow this program in its entirety.

I appreciate your gift to us. Thanks!

59. Jonathan H says:

This process requires honesty . . . and that is sometimes hard to take from yourself. Awakening to the fact that one has not lived up to what one thinks they have is sobering. Bring it on – Playing Full Out!

60. Ben says:

I stayed up late last night completing this second installment. Like the first my answers were enlightening and inspiring.

Looking forward to the next steps this week.

61. Christopher C. Starr says:

Thank you for the program, this is fantastic! Along with this 10 year planning program , I also have the 1 year planning workbook. How can I integrate the two of them together or should I focus only on one at a time? Thanks again!

Chris

[DARREN HARDY] The blog series is a much deeper, more comprehensive program and it takes you through designing 10 years versus just designing the best single year ever. Having the book is helpful because you will have a hard bound book to workout your 2010 goals and it comes with an Achievement Planner that will guide you through the rest of the year.

62. Nancy says:

I am so sorry I can not seem to find my part two completed one haveing a hard time finding 2

[DARREN HARDY] Sending help your way, Nancy! Hang tight!

63. Michaela says:

10 Great victories.
    Somedays the greatest victory is just getting out of bed.
    So don’t look at your “victories” as earth shattering experiences(although they can be).
    Great Job!

64. Traci Trimble says:

This has been an amazing journey already. Thank you for this opportunity! I started worksheets 3, 4 and 5 with no idea where to begin. When I finally came up with my mission statement I actually had overwhelming excitement inside me. I would like to share it… My mission is to live with passion, gratitude and integrity so that I am driven to learn, share, grow and prosper each and every day. I will do this through cooperation not competition by giving, receiving and accepting love and abundance into my life!

65. Cindy says:

I have not received the email attachment for Step 2. I have filled out the worksheets for Review and Gratitude, but have not received the next steps.

66. TJB says:

Dear Success Mag, Is there a way to unsubscribe from receiving emails of each of the comments that are left on the website? They are becoming difficult to manage. Thank you.

[DARREN HARDY] Unfortunately, there is no way to unsubscribe to the comment notifications. Even unsubscribing to the program won’t work. Good thing is, with new posts coming out on Tuesday AND Thursdays, the comments should slow down on the post you’ve subscribed to soon.

67. Teresa Moises says:

Working on the core value assignment last night, I had the most beautiful feeling beyond words to explain Up until now it is as if I was looking at values as a word in the dictionary and taking for granted the real meaning But last night for first time in my life I can tell you that it was as if I could feel the real meaning of every one of the values going right through my Blood. I have no words to express my gratitude I know at this moment that you are not only helping me but everyone I will come in touch for the rest of my life.

68. Vasanth says:

The process of arriving at your core values and the Mission statement and the Vision statement is excellent. I am certainly going to have a rocking next ten year.

69. Jay says:

you are helping me get through the hardest breakup of my life. I may have lost my soulmate, but I am finding out who I am without him through this process. For years, I had lost mySELF in that relationship, and realized I no longer knew who I am/was. This program came at the right moment in my life.
    The difference you are making in people’s lives through this program is something you will be blessed greatly for, for many years to come!

Peace Love and Blessings to you and your family,

70. Robet Henry says:

What a gift.. Anything i could write would fall short. You have filled in the BLANKS.

71. Andrea says:

I just signed up today. Is there anyway I can get the worksheets from the first and second postings.

72. Andrew says:

Darren, Thanks for putting this together. My wife and I are doing the “Designing the best 10 years of your life” together. We’ve spent Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday evening working on your worksheets once the kids are in bed. Not only is it helping me figure out what I want to do, but its also allowing me to share in this journey with my wife which I am grateful for. Thanks again.

73. Soumangue Basse says:

Thank you so much for the great post. It actually led me to reading Deepak Chopra’s article which was awesome. So many times we try to create the success we want for ourselves that is defined by society standards. No more will I chase success that way. I am committed to excellence for myself, my family, my community and to the Global World. The success I create in my life will be defined by me. Thank you for this programs again Darren and also everyone’s comments on this blogpost.

74. Nicole Bandes says:

First let me address those that feel they have not accomplished anything of value in the last 10 years. Sometimes you may be thinking too big. It does not have to be a monumental accomplishment. Perhaps it was even the lack of a consequence. Perhaps you didn’t get further into debt than you were 10 years ago or that you were able to purchase a new car, get a raise, have a baby, etc… You don’t have to think so big. Start small. The next 10 years will have many more things for you to choose from because you are doing this program today! (I’m bummed though because I did this electronically and thought I had saved my work but it saved as a blank template. Everything happens for a reason so I’m sure I was meant to redo it).

As for pt 2, I had a more difficult time completing this exercise. I have always had difficulty determining my core values and mission statements. What always seems to come out never seems to resonate with me which makes me question the process. I think this time I am just going to let it happen and go with whatever it is that results.

75. Tamra says:

Hi Darren!

There I finished the worksheets today and talk about a real wake up call.

Like most others, I wasn’t happy with my REVIEW and my obit wasn’t want I wanted to see. I never thought about my values until I was slapped with the reality of it in this course. I knew all I ever wanted in life is to help others. Wasn’t sure how but now after the assignments, I am happy to say that I am here to help others to realize their dreams and help them to set and achieve their goals to enjoy financial freedom.

I am committed to do each of the installments and run with it. How often do you get an instruction booklet on how to navigate life?

Every night, I go back and read the comments left here. Reading the stories here lets me know that I am not in this alone, that I am not in LIFE alone.

My wish is to find each and every one of you at the end of this journey.

God Bless,
    Tamra

76. Cindy Wyatt says:

Hi Darren!
    Thank you for making this available. I am very excited to be a part of it. I do have a question. You talk about the purpose worksheet but I don’t see one so far in the downloads. Am I missing something?

77. Edward says:

I am very disappointed in the 10 year review, as I have not accomplished anything of consequence. Most of the elements of my review are blank. I am very depressed over the current direction of my life. Hopefully, this course will enable me to find the direction, motivation, and vision I need to move toward the action necessary to serve others in a manner that is noteworthy and profitable. Thanks for your help Darren.

78. Pauline says:

115. disregard last sentence. I found the forms.

79. Pauline says:

Recently signed on. Received the 1/8 post/video. Am very interested base on all the comments I’ve read, this will be a reality check for me. Where are the forms?

80. Jasyal says:

Mr. Hardy, first of all i would “thank you” for this initiative, i read my first “Success magazine” three days back, its a real good to come across and get familiar with life as a programable journey. i am very excited and looking forward for this 8 week excursion.

81. Dave Meir says:

I was a subscriber to SUCCESS magazine many years ago, lost track of the company and could never seem to find the magazine on my bookstore shelves. I finally found an issue yesterday and what a revelation!!!

My wife and I own and operate a photography studio (for the last 15 years). Two years ago we finally paid off all of our studio debt and then 2008 happened. Our business dropped 35% this year and the future looks bleak. Digital cameras have increased our profitability and allowed me to become a superior photographer. However, it has also made it easier for anyone with a prosumer camera to become a “professional photographer”. Competition increases every day.

I used to be a great goal setter. Listened to Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightingale but then I guess I got busy “working in my business” instead of on it.

I am looking forward to the next eight weeks.

82. Will Britton says:

An enlightening post, and so may wonderful comments…The process so far has been so challenging, yet so empowering…It don’t know what has been more difficult – delving deep enough to find the true answers, or acknowleding the incongruence between some of those answers and the life I have lived so far…Having said that, the feelings of inspiration and elation experienced in completing each step and realizing that I can change this are overwhelming…It’s nice to have the time between posts to work through the program, but, as I discussed with my wife this morning, I can only imagine the momentum one would carry out of a focused and interactive weekend workshop! I discovered SUCCESS magazine a year ago by complete accident, and it has already made a world of difference in the life of me and my family, but I feel as though I have only scratched the surface, and look forward to thi sprogram being the tipping point…

I am playing full out! Are you?

83. Vic says:

As many others, completing the worksheets was both challenging and revealing. Likely my mission, vision and values will develop further through this program. It doesn’t feel finished just yet. Here is my starting point.

MISSION:To cultivate, in ways both big and small, the values of integrity, respect and courage so that I am living in to my potential and making a difference in my own life, and even in small ways, the lives of others.

VISION: To live into my potential as a human being – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

VALUES: Integrity, Respect, Courage

84. Peggy says:

Please help! When I tried to download worksheet 1 for January 5th post my computer comes up with a message saying file damaged and cannot be repaired. So I can’t see it or print it.
    Can you please send it to me again?
    I was able to download the worksheet 2 fine, but really need the worksheet 1.
    Thank you so very much, really appreciate it. I hope you can help me.

[DARREN HARDY] Will get you worksheet 1 asap, Peggy!

85. Barb says:

I was glad to hear the comments by the person from Jamaica who felt bad about doing the Milestones exercise because there weren’t many milestones. I noticed that was true for me too. In your video you said don’t let that happen in the next 10 years. That made me realize I can change that if I continue to do the work. Thank you.

86. Leslie Tritsch says:

I feel a sense of urgency, almost, that these questions are questions that I must answer for myself. I’m finding feelings breaking through (yes, even tears) in facing these issues. It would be easy to allow the difficulty to make one quit but I will not do so. One frustrating thing, however, in the second set of worksheets I am finding issues in the forms that is driving me nuts! I had no problems getting my worksheets and was typing in the information prior to printing them out but on the second set there seems to be some problems such as on the “loose ends” question on worksheep #3 and the top 6 and top 3 values on worksheet #4 are filling themselves out from my answers to the three regrets on worksheet #3! Help! I don’t need these frustrations on top of dealing with my own emotions the questions themselves are eliciting! (My handwriting is terrible – thus the typing).

87. Chris says:

Thanks Darren for “making” us answer the hard questions. With each worksheet, I feel uneasiness and then “aha!”, then a bit of fear going to the next set of questions. I’ve already made some startling discoveries about where I really am and where I want to go. For example, I’ve discovered that I’m not really managing the relationships that are most important to me, and I am already working on a plan to improve it, even if it’s just a quick email to let them know I think about them and value them. Cheers, Chris

88. Mark says:

As commented by DoriAnne in post #43, I too am having a very hard time with the Q&A portion or Mr. Hardy’s program. I suppose if it were easy there would be no need as I would already have many of the answers.

Looking back over the past ten years I am having difficulty ‘seeing’ what my life was all about. As my life proceeds, so have I followed what I have always followed. Up to this point, it has lead me nowhere I truly desire to be. I am ready for growth. I am tired of being stagnant.

I invited one of my friends to participate in Mr. Hardy’s program but it must have scared him more than it is scaring me. It is hard to face your shortcomings.

I must admit that I am afraid to see who I have been simply by virtue of the incomplete ‘Review’ and ‘Gratitude’ worksheets. I will be forced to grow thanks to Mr. Hardy and his commitment to me as an individual and as a member of the human race.

Instead of having a friend like DoriAnne has an accountability partner, I have fellow bloggers that will be my “Sharon”. I would hope that I will grow (and have it stick) and others will benefit in some significant way by the time my eulogy is spoken.

89. Rebecca in VT says:

For Allen (Comment #103): I had similar problems and the folks at ‘contact us’ at Success.com suggested I upgrade my Adobe Reader. That seems to be just what I needed. I really appreciated their help. If you don’t have luck, contact maggie@darrenhardy.com (this was posted earlier). She was a huge help to me while I figured this out.
    Good luck,
    Rebecca

90. Ray says:

Thank you for sharing such powerful wisdom that our Heavenly Father has Blessed you with.

91. Allen says:

Hello,

I know I’m a few days behind(had internet connection problems over the last couple of days) but I can’t seem to download the 2nd worksheet. All that comes up is a pop-up box saying:

Adobe Reader – The file is damaged and could not be repaired.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Allen

[DARREN HARDY] Hmmmm, something to look into. Thanks for letting me know, Allen. In the meantime I’ll have the 2nd worksheet emailed directly to you.

92. Yosi says:

I has purchased your “Design Your Best Year Ever” book and had started on that during the Christmas holidays. I’m trying to figure out the best way to follow the two programs at the same time. It seems logical to first follow the design your best 10 years program, and then work on my goals for the next year. However, I don’t want to wait until the end of February to get started on this year. Can you provide me with some guidance on how to go about managing this?

Thanks,
    Yosi

[DARREN HARDY] My new, 8 week program will cover the whole process, but you might find having the printed version of “Design Your Best Year Ever” book a helpful tool. The exclusive achievement planner will help guide you through the rest of the next year.

93. Christina Knievel says:

I am finding it difficult to analyze myself and figure out who I really am and what I represent. This is the reason why I usually don’t complete extensive goal setting excercizes. However, I look at this process as an investment in me and will do what it takes to finish. Thanks for the explaination and motivation on how to accomplish each activity. Without guidance, i wouldn’t have finished the first session.

Regards,
    CK

94. Murl E. Miller says:

Darren:

Thank you for the gift of insightfulness, inspiration and your tools to do an individual life plan. I just wanted to point out that even though this is an individual exercise, the next ten years requires us to engage in “community” planning, we will need others to help us on our journey. Your gift of this program is just one example of someone in our larger (“success”) community that can provide “help” through mentorship, support, an idea that can aid us all individually to make better choices, identify new resources, provide inspiration and make a better ten year plan.

The philosophic question as to whether you provide a starving individual with a fish or the means to fish for themselves is answered beautifully in your new business model. Specifically, Success Magazine provides a lot of information and a lot of tools to aid an individual toward a successful life and career. Success Magazine is a fantastic platform for numerous experts to directly engage persons and organizations with their knowledge, resources and products in depth for additional fees. Your gift (such as this one) of free primary tools that go to the essence of creating “success” in your readers lives transforms our relationship from customer to personal student. Your requirement that such lessons are available for a limited time and that your personal student must be present, active and accountable is fair and provides great value to both parties. I am enjoying your program and applying its teachings. You are enjoying the befits of my providing your magazine and program information to my good friends and colleagues because of your gift. It helps me share with them the essence of what Success magazine has to offer in a way that was not possible in the past. Thank you again!

95. akku says:

i was deeply excited about this program and had been waiting for the 5th january to come fast, and somehow i did not get the e mail on the same day. i was so desperate and felt lost.i thought i lost interest but i managed to get off my comfort zone and found some personal time. i did the worksheet just now, and i feel so sorry for myself for having lead such an unworthy life so far.i was not even able to write an obituary for myself. i realised i had been so passive for the past few years and was somehow gliding comfortably in that waves of daily routine and mediocrity, i had no passion for life.no goals..i was just acting..i did not love anyone nor did i love myself or my dreams.thanks a lot for your program, the contemplation opened my eyes, i realised that if have to give up this life at this moment, i would be a very unhappy soul.i want to change.i want to retrieve all those dreams which got lost somehow, somewhere on this deadly rat race…thanks

96. Angela says:

This task has provoked me to take a deep, serious, honest, looked at myself and think about what I have been doingwith my life. It has also caused me to question why am I doing what I am doing at this point. This has stirred my thoughts in a direction of who and what’s really important? Are other peoples opinions more important when I am alive or when I have passed on?

97. Angelica Rogers says:

When I caught wind of this program from my amazing mentors, I was truely excited to register and to get started. My husband and I have lived enough years apart as he is a trucker currently and I live back home working a full time job. I am anxious to get started on this wonderful program. I have so much to reflect on within myself and the goals I strive for in my life. I look forward to the deep soul searching this will allow me to do. My husband and I have dreams, now we need to go out and catch them and live our lives to the fullest together again. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

98. Jennifer P. says:

I just would like to share with the three most amazing people in my life who are Sandy & Scott, Annette, and my son Sterling Edison. These people have helped me so much in the last few years that I am truly grateful for them. I wasn’t able to get the second worksheet completed yet, but will catch up on that this weekend.

As far as doing the first worksheet, I have to say at first I didn’t think I could get through the 10 biggest milestones of the past 10 years. So I skipped that one and filled out the rest. As I was writing I was able to come up with 10 milestones.

Thanks again Darren this is absolutely what I needed at this time in my life.

99. Angie says:

It has only been a week, but my husband and I are enjoying this process immensely. Answering the questions independantly and coming back together to review them has giving us a new perspective on one another. A perspective that is refreshing. It has increased my thankfulness for my partner.

100. Cassandra says:

I am really excited about this course. In the first assignment, I had trouble coming up with some of the answers. This weekend I plan to review the assignment and answer more questions as well as work on the second assignment. This course is truly making me go deep within my self and step out of my comfort zone.

101. Eddie Fooshang says:

I want to take this minute to share my successes in 2009. Last year on new year’s eve of 2009 I started the reading process and completing your book “Design Your Best Year Ever”. After two layoffs and personal financial crash in 2007 & 2008, I decided to make a statement that was loud and clear to me and my family. I listed my goals and followed your book step by step. The results were:
    1. I was the # 3 Sales Agent in Texas out of 260 Agents.
    2. I qualified to the annual convention in Puerto Rico.
    3. I took my wife and 2 daughters to Egypt.
    4. I am now debt free, and own both of my cars free & clear.
    5. My savings and retirement accounts are growing according to plan.

And now, with your new awesome program I am so excited about what will come my way in the next 10 years. If I was able to achieve all of that in 1 year, I am sure there are huge accomplishments waiting to happen.

Thank for your mentorship and support. Continue to surprise us with more great stuff.

By the way, Today I purchased 50 success for teens books from the success foundation to hand out to teens in my family and community.

102. Webly says:

I just want to say that even if you don’t answer all the questions from these exercises, something will change in your life. The first time I took the time to write my goals and seriously map out some of them, I realize today that although I did not finish all the exercise (from Zig Ziglar’s Performance Planning book) I actually materialized 5 of those dreams.

Something happens when you take the time to plan things. I think even unconsciously we are propelled towards them and make choices to make them come true.

This time around I want to be more diligent and accountable because If it got 5 dreams the last time, this time I want to reach beyond the sky especially that I want to be a role model for my amazing son Horizon.

Thank you Darren for making this available for free.

103. grace says:

Thanks go to Pam Slim for posting a link to yr 8wk course in her newsletter. I’ve shared yr first 2 posts w/many friends & hope they join in the class. Your quotes from Oprah & JFK in Part 1 are so true, I’ve included them in a quotations bk I keep for my sons. I had a difficult time w/yr milestones worksheet, but forged on–and felt good working on the gratitude, contemplation & core values worksheets. Its interesting that yr 2nd post, finding & defining yr major purpose is in line with a blog I began mid Oct with friends, blueprintforliving.wordpress.com to discuss Rick Warren’s Bk The Purose Driven Life. Looking forward to this journey!

104. Adriane says:

I didn’t receive my second email with the next assignment. Can you help me please?

[DARREN HARDY] No problem! Will get it to you asap!

105. Laura says:

Hi Darren, I signed up but am not getting any emails? Could you look into it for me. Thanks!

[DARREN HARDY] Laura, I’ll get my assistant, Maggie, on this so expect an email from her soon!

106. Sue says:

Love where this is going Darren. Looking forward to your future posts. The worksheets are very practical and useful. Thank you.

107. Isabelle says:

I am impressed, personally stretched and excited. This is so well written and thought out. Thank you so much ! What a huge gift you are giving us .

Isabelle

108. Leslie Tritsch says:

My husband and I are doing this together and it is really making us take a hard look at ourselves. We don’t really like what we see but we are hopeful for the future. We do want to make our lives count and even though we have tremendous things to be thankful for and many people around us would say we make a huge difference, it’s not enough for us. Actually I never want to stop striving to make myself better.

Thank you, Darren, for this process. What we need is a clarity of purpose and I believe we can achieve that through your program.

God Bless you!

Leslie, Pontotoc, MS

109. CliveD says:

Hi Darren, Thanks for this fantastic opportunity. I have to admit that like some others, I found the first assignment impossible to complete. The reason of course is that I am actually further behind than I was 10 years ago. I hit what I hope is rock bottom several months but have been on the upswing ever since.
    Success magazine and all the articles etc. have been a major player in that upswing and your offer as well as the timing of this course appears to be a God Send. Thank You. C

110. jtg says:

I’ve found it very confusing that in pursuing what I believed to my passion/purpose while applying the principles of success, I found myself arriving at a dead end. Back in 1999 I rediscovered an artistic passion (acting). I immediately began pursuing this passion through community theatre. Community theatre led to independent film work, professional acting classes, and an agent. This led to commercial, television, film and professional theatre work. During this time I continued working fulltime in an IT career. In 2004 I negotiated a part-time position with my employer to provide more flexibility with the reactive nature of the auditioning and booking process. In 2005 I set a goal that I would be in Los Angeles by 2006 with the ultimate goal of earning a living solely as an actor. On Dec 30, 2005 I arrived in LA having already signed with a commercial agent there as well as having arranged the ability to work remotely with my IT employer. I went right to work auditioning, showcasing and taking classes. This was very empowering, but at the same time I wasn’t convinced just being an actor was really what I wanted. I was not interested in pursuing the other aspects of the entertainment business and I found being “only” an actor to be completely reactive (dependent on others for opportunities). The economics of my situation was uncertain; while I’ve had successes, I didn’t have a strong history of booking work to reasonably assume getting going in LA would be anything but a long process and I wasn’t keen on continuing indefinitely with a two career path. I discovered that living and raising a family in LA wasn’t what I really wanted either; that it would take too much away from the other areas/interests in both mine and my wife’s lives. I concluded I could get what I wanted from acting back where I had come from so I returned. I have continued working as an actor (albeit in a reduced capacity) and continued pursuing my other interests. Logically, my decision made sense. Emotionally, it made me feel like a quitter/failure. Other than thinking the answer lies in some sort of blend of technical/performing type of work that helps others (yes, I’ve considered teaching) I have not had a clear sense of where I am going with my career in 3 years. I’m hopeful that this program will help flush out the answer!

111. Brian McElfish says:

I can’t believe it! I just completed the vision statement and it feels so RIGHT! It explains so much about the career direction I have taken, but not been the happiest with. I feel limited in it, but it’s in the right direction, I just have to choose a different path in this direction to make all the things I’m good at, the things I desire to do and the things I NEED to do come into play.

This is freaking INCREDIBLE! Two days worth and I would already pay hundreds of dollars.

Thanks so much Darren. I think you may be saving me and my future career! I saw you at the last ACN convention and between that and this process, you may have finally straightened my path for the future.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Brian, Orange County, CA

112. Victor Torres says:

I have been looking for help with this for awhile now. I can not wait until I get started on this challenge, I know that through the power of my subconscious mind that I can do anything, but I am looking forward to finally becoming the person that I want to be.

I just signed up today so I should get the email on tuesday correct? Anyway I am really excited about making this my best year ever. Thanks again.

[DARREN HARDY] Glad to have you on this journey with us, Victor! Yes, you should get everything you need in the next installment on Tuesday but I’ll also have the materials forwarded to you asap so you can get started now since you seem so ready to begin. :)

113. remco says:

Darren, I see that lot’s of people are having problems with receiving the feedburns, and opening the pdf’s……just let me know if I can be of any help.

You might want to make a change of service which could benefit us all.
    I would also like to suggest to have exactly the same documents on your facebook account. You can automate this.

regards!

114. Flavio says:

This is exactly what I was looking for. I want to give a heart felt thank you in advance to Mr. Hardy.

Just finished the first worksheets this morning – and WOW! What a way to get started.

I enjoyed the celebration of the successes I have enjoyed over the last 10 years, along with the honest assessment of where I have fallen short. Then a little gratitude thrown in for good measure. Great exercise.

One thing that occurred to me as I was working through this exercise is this – one of the things I am most grateful for is the, so-called, failure of my past. Without that experience I would not be here going through this process, and I would not be moving toward my purpose in life today. It’s because of that failure and disappointment that I am becoming the man I was put here to be. How awesome is that?

Ok, on to the next step.

116. Tamra Trowbridge says:

Wow, it was great to read all your comments. It shows me that I am not in this alone. I haven’t had a chance to do the worksheet so I have my work cut out for the weekend, but rest assured I will complete them.

I read some of your stories and I can totally relate to where you are coming from while others, I am thankful that I never had to walk that path.

For years I didn’t believe in personal development. Just give me the mechanics of it and I will run with it. NOT! Life doesn’t work that way. When things weren’t going the way I thought they would , I finally got the courage and asked my mentor for help. He have the like to this program and I am grateful that he cared enough about me to send me such a wonderful gift.

Thank you all for sharing your stories for they are compelling me to continue on this journey and finally realize who I am and who I want to become.

God Bless,
    Tamra

117. Craig Sounda says:

I saw your success magazine at the library, read it front to back and decided to connect with you via twitter and respected your greetings. I decided to take a little time to read more at success.com … and it’s so enlightening! I will do a track back with blogs etc, but not because of the free magazine, that would be great! But this is such a vital point to a question, WHY DO I EXIST! WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE!

I am pulling up my chair and i am listening, and taking notes.

Love and Light
    Craig SOUNDA

118. Traci says:

Darren I heard you speak in Anaheim in December and it was very powerful. I am a huge fan! I love the magazine and the blog. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I would never have initiated such a process on my own before now. I asked, I received and I am so grateful. THANK YOU!

TT

119. Tammy says:

Can’t wait to get started. Thank you so much!

120. Rebecca in VT says:

First I want to thank your assistant Maggie for helping me out with my problem opening the downloaded pdf worksheets. The same problem occurred with the second set of worksheets, but I don’t expect Maggie to have to help me each time so thanks to Michael’s post above, I sent a note to Success Magazine to see if they can help me figure out my glitch. I will write Maggie again in the meantime, just so I don’t fall behind. The ‘old me’ would have never written the first note to Maggie and would have assumed this just wasn’t meant to be and given up. I’m not giving up because I really want to participate with the rest of you in this gift that Mr. Hardy has put out there for us.
    First worksheets: I noticed that my three best decisions last year were the same as my three biggest risks!
    Blessings to all of us,
    Rebecca

121. Scott Morris says:

I can print the worksheets, but I am unable to print the blog article. Each time I try my computer freezes up and stops responding. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Is it possible to attach pdfs of the articles or include a “click to print” feature? Thanks.

[DARREN HARDY] Interesting problem there! I will check into the “click to print” feature in the future. In the meantime, you can always print the blog article straight from the website or the email, not sure which one isn’t working for you right now. Hope that helps!

122. Darwin Smith says:

I’ve been through numerous goal setting, mission finding, and other beginning of the year tasks, but Darren has put the resources of the Success Magazine corporation behind this effort…very organized and thanks, Darren! One of my goals will be to attend a speaking event to hear Darren!

123. Maureen says:

Thank you Darren for this opportunity. I am a 62 year young women and entrepreneur in the retail industry for 28 yrs. ( I owned a high end gift store and
    two $$ stores). I ended that career because of the economy, truthfullly I was
    burned out, the passion was gone. It was the best decision I have ever made (I didn’t feel that way at the time). I have been struggling to find something new and trying to understand who I am, my life was about work. This is a new beginning and I am looking forward to the process. Thank you for helping all of us who are looking to find themselves and have a GREAT LIFE.

124. Kayla C says:

Since i subsciribed to the Success magazine last year, my life has DRAMATICALLY changed. I started my own business, I got my own apartment, I started dating the most amazing man, I ran a 1/2 marathon and I am constantly improving. I am so excited to do this eight-week course to see how else I can improve myself.
    Thank you soo much, Darren!

125. Derek Mazeall says:

It was very motivating to write my eulogy. It really made me think. What would I leave as my legacy? What would people remember me by/as, if I died today? Thanks again for the program and giving me the opportunity to take a close look at myself so I can make this MY “Best Year Ever”.

Derek

126. DoriAnne says:

I am so totally excited about the changes that are coming in the next decade of my life! Thanks you again Darrren.

127. Brandie says:

I thank God for a friend who shared this with me. I have been struggling with finding my purpose and vision. I look forward to getting the worksheets as I just signed up today. Thanks for providing this for free Darren!

128. Jonathan says:

I have enjoyed all the questions of the first is really important to know where are you and what we are.

And as Darren says is very important to know what do you want the people say of you in your funeral as an good friend and mentor.

God Bless you All!

129. Kaptain K says:

I really loved the first set of worksheets! I tried to share it with family and friends, and most just grumbled about it. I can’t understand how someone could find it unhelpful or uninteresting!

This year I decided to pick up one magazine each month that I wouldn’t normally read in order to help my personal growth and knowledge. I am already thanking God that my first one was this issue of Success!

I can’t wait wait to get started on this second worksheet set.

Thanks for making this information available for free Darren and Success!

130. Andrea Pettit says:

John Del Vacchio and those that are looking for the worksheets IN your email… they aren’t in your email. There is a link that you click on that will pull up the worksheets in PDF format.

131. Andrea Pettit says:

First, I want to express my gratitude for Darren providing this program to us. I have been a lover of personal development for many years and have gotten much deeper into it within the last couple years and even more so in the last 6 months. This comes at a great time and is evidence of the law of attraction. This is a great opportunity and I appreciate the effort and time being put into this. I am impressed and appreciative that Darren is involved to the point of answering posts and reading them – THANKS DARREN!!!

The first exercise for me was great, I did have some blanks that I am still working on filling in – but these were on Worksheet one… Worksheet two was not as hard for me. The three most influencial people in my life are my husband, my daughter and my father and I will be telling them so!!

Ready to start on the next worksheets!! LOVING IT!!!!

132. Jason S says:

I really enjoyed this article! I believe “family first” has to be a core value. If I had all the money in the world, yet failed as a husband and father, I would not consider myself successful. Darren, thanks for allowing me to participate. I believe my next ten years will be my best – in all areas of life!

133. Tim Neilson says:

Question: Worksheet2 My Obituary… Are we writing this from the perspective of dying within 24 hours? Or is this obituary the ‘ideal’ writeup for ‘when’ we die and all we imagined has been accomplished? I’m confused as to whether or not we’ve shifted out of the 24 hours to live mode.

Thanks

Tim

[DARREN HARDY] Great question, Tim! The answer is the latter – the 40, 50, 60 years from now perspective.

134. John Del Vacchio says:

Hi, there are no worksheets in my emails, I have tried Mozilla and IE. Any ideas

135. Kurt says:

Wow, that first exercise was an eye-opener. Hard to look at how little I’ve accomplished over the last 10 years given the talent that I have.

Time to get on with life and living! Thanks for the wake up call Darren.

136. Tim Neilson says:

My condolences to you and other family members of your deceased relative. A friend of mine went through a similar ordeal. His eulogy was simply remarkable. He took the perspective that the departed person was the way they were due to genetics, environment, and choices in reaction to all life’s influences and pressures. Like all of us he needed others but was so disassociated that he’d fallen into a downward spiral. My friend asked him for his forgiveness for not caring enough to intervene. He asked to be forgiven for rationalizing and justifying reasons for avoiding him just because of his personality. He talked about the blame and resentment he carried in his heart fueled by anger. It was only after his death that my friend realized the gift he had been given. The eulogy touched on the deceased’s life as an example set for the rest of us. And with gratitude in his heart and sincerity welling up inside of him he thanked his father for giving him LIFE and how ‘not’ to LIVE IT.

Thanks for another installment Darren. That was a powerful set up and needed to share this little anecdote.

Have an awesome day.

Tim

137. John Nshom says:

What an opportunity you have given me to finally work on myself and prove to myself that this time I MEAN REAL BUSINESS!!! I guess I’ve always fancied myself as a positive thinker, but have never challenged myself thus. I must stay on with this project because I know only my optimal commitment with your help will provide the RESULTS. Thanks a million for providing this LIFE “DESIGN”.
    =John N=

138. Sandra Abreu says:

I’m so happy!!! It was great to do the first worksheet, i found out so many things i wasn’t even giving the right importance…and learned that i must value it!! Thank you for helping me design my success in life, i was waiting a chance like this for so long!!!!

139. Bindu says:

I did’nt expect this like it is. I am speachless at the depth it is going. Believe me I knew a lot about mission statement, but never attempted to do it myself, I guess I am now ready for it. This is going to make me dig really really deep with in myself. I have all the words and things I want to do in this life but have never attempted to organise like the puzzle analogy. Also I think this is the difference between success(one who takes action) and failure. I will sincerely put all my efforts this time. Once again great exercise and thank you.

140. Dan Wingard says:

Exceptional work, Darren! Thanks for your commitment to excellence and for being true to your own calling. I believe you are living the material you are sharing and are personal proof that this works. You have done an amazing job with Success Magazine and about the time I feel like I’ve digested the material another whole new set of incredible ideas and life changing material shows up. I can’t help but continue to grow as I apply what your provide. Thanks again!!

141. andrei alex says:

Dear Mr. Hardy, I just celebrate myself and I sing , your program is like freedom … who can put a price on it ? forever thankful !

142. Coral says:

This program is a true gift. Your sharing is greatly appreciated. Darren, you are an inspiring leader and role model. Thank you!

143. Danny E says:

Darren I want to say thank you! I have already seen a difference in the past couple of days from the first worksheet. I have let my friends and associates know about your program. I can’t wait to see how much each one of us will change the way we handle our business from here forward.

144. Melanie says:

As I looked back over the last ten years, mine is full of raising my family. I thought of my sister, and her last ten years, widowed at 44, losing everything, including her home, starting over from scratch with no investments or insurance, only her own will to win, which at first she did not have, then last year she was able to buy herself a home, on her own merits. I thought of my daughter, who is the first in our family to ever go to college, She has been to New York, and Europe, and did a cross country trip across the United States. And me, I have been busy raising six children, bearing three of them in the last ten years, and helping raise my granddaughter. The journey is different for each of us. I know I loved my grandmother more than the world, but she was a simple woman from a small town who wouldn’t make much in the papers, but to me she was everything. There is a quote that says something like “To the world you may only be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.” I think a good mission statement for me is to be the best I can be in my circle of influence, and to be a cheerleader, and help others to be the best they can be in theirs. I too am excited for this, and though I can’t fill in as many lines as my sister and daughter can, today I invited them to join us, and they are excited. Thanks, Darren!! We all have great dreams, I think it is awesome for us to prepare to be able to fill in the lines in ten years, and like what we wrote!!

145. Joy Savercool says:

It means that true wealth is not necessarily monetary things. Its the impact you leave on this world…………………..the lives you touch in a positive way. I dont think this course is strictly about monetary wealth. Im feeling like a huge gate is slowing opening in front of me and I can begin to see what the rest of my life will look like. Before this I could only see inside my little cubicle of life. Cant wait for what is to come…………….I cant thank you enough Darren…………….:)

146. Anthony says:

Jamika, the Bible verse does not say you can’t be rich or enjoy life or be happy… it just says do not do pursue riches at the expense of losing eternal salvation which is obtained only through faith in Jesus Christ. My comment is “What’s the reason for the bible verse in this article – if not to deceive people as to its true meaning”.

147. Jamika says:

Anthony, typically the bible verse is to say, what good is it for a man to have everything he want but lose himself and can’t enjoy life. A person can be rich (financially) but not rich mentally or emotionally. What’s the purpose of having the $$$ if you don’t enjoy it in life (or if you are not happy).

148. Anthony says:

What’s with the Bible verse? It is contrary to the article, however the verse is much more important. The course is about achieving in this world. The Bible verse is about eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.

149. Piper says:

Anthony, you asked for examples of awesome goals?
    My goal is to rise above the hand that was dealt to me and to turn back around and help other women do the same. To encourage inspire and give hope. To help women believe in themselves so that they can heal and KNOW that their lives have value. I want to turn my adversary into a triumph…to know that my suffering and trials were not in vain, but to help me understand so that I can help others. In doing this I hope to be the example of strength and compassion that my sons will need to navigate in this often times tough world. You are right…money is the easy one. We all need it and I have none at this moment, but it will come… My personal journey is priceless though.

150. Michael says:

I loved the questions from the first assignment. They made me stretch out of my comfort zone. I am now excitedly uncomfortable.
    Thank You.

151. DoriAnne says:

I am enjoying this whole process extremely! The process of growing in self respect and gratitude for my (gifts) and the gift of my three amazing people although it is difficult to narrow it down to only three. I am excited to realize the good changes in my life over the last 10 years. But the most exciting is to realize that I can actually accomplish making a difference in my world even being in the “baby boomer generation”. Many of the younger generation feel that we are too old, too over the hill, to out of the loop, and just plain too set in our ways to make any kind of a difference. Well, thank you Darren for this great program that has fueled my fire !!

152. Adiba Twigg says:

As I work on my first Worksheet, I find myself struggling to come up with some of the answeres. I wonder if anyone else is going through the same thing. One of the great things is that a very dear friend of mine, Sharon, is doing it with me and that is helping me stay focused and “getting it done”. I am so gratful for coming accross this program, just goes to show me, yet again, that when I am open and ready to receive, great things and people do come into my life. Thank you, Darren. And thank you Sharon, and everyone out there who is sharing on the posts.

153. Amy says:

Wow, Mr. Limbaugh… its too bad that’s all you got out of this post. Sad :(

154. Anthony says:

Did anyone have trouble filling out the first 2 forms? It was hard for me fill out 10 milestones and victories, even 3 influences. It makes me realize what I missed out on and look forward to a different future. I must admit the years of not dreaming are keeping me from dreaming? Can anyone give examples of awesome goals? I have the easyones,money,health and family. I want to dream bigger.

p.s. It’s 11 pm and I didn’t get the second email.

Thanks Darren for the program.

155. Maria says:

It this great! I don’t have any words to explain my gratitude Thank you Darren.

156. JYOTI GUPTA says:

After years of introspection, i now feel that i’ve found a purpose of MY life. and it really feels very good working for it. i now look forward to each morning and just dont realize how the whole day flies away. i’m sure this is what god sent me to this world for……
    waiting for your mails to make this whole experience even more wonderful!

157. Phyllis says:

I think my issue is recognizing my accomplishments! I think it translates into a self esteem issue. Because I could not answer a lot of the question, but when I asked some friends what they would say at my funeral. I was amazed at the accomplishments they have identified and I had not!

158. Asia says:

This first lesson gave me such a clear view of the past decade, as well as the past year. Writing them down makes you realize there are more blessings, accomplishments, and good fortune than we can count. An incredibly valuable experience.

159. Mendy says:

Once I signed the commitment page I found myself diligently recording my answers to the remaining worksheet questions. Talk about serious contemplation! I really had no idea where I had been the last ten years and how much I had truly accomplished. I had to give myself a pat on the back, but now after the review I’m even more excited about the future! I had to submit a business plan for my company today – I felt it was only half done due to the progress I feel I’ll be making from now to the end of February. I can hardly wait to get cracking on this new worksheet set and take a giant leap forward in my personal journey toward success. I believe with this plan I can truly live each day on purpose!

160. Sandy and Samone says:

We just want to thank you for making this all possible and available – thank you for your time and resources – this opportunity is so HUGE and we are so grateful. We’ve signed the commitment and we’ll have our worksheets done by the end of the weekend. We’ve got a lot of love for you Darren!

161. Ji says:

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to hear you speak this last summer. One of the best parts was taking home my very first copy of the Success Magazine. I now buy a new one each month. I share your insight and information with my adult children and fellow team members. I love being able to listen to your cd when I am in the car. Thanks so much! : )

162. Scott says:

This is more than I expected (a good more). I’ve completed similar exercises over the years, but nothing as neatly and completely packaged as this looks like it will be over the next 8-weeks. Well done and thank you for sharing this gift. I look forward to the process.

163. Carol says:

How humbling to look back at the last 10 years and find out what’s been missed. I’m looking forward to each lesson you have for us.

164. Kathy says:

I just got my email and will catch up on the worksheets this weekend and spend more time with it all. I am so excited! I saw you in Nashville in December with BeautiControl and forgot about all of this until I saw it on Facebook. You impressed me there and I know this will help me. Thanks for being a Blessing to so many of us!

165. Rush Limbaugh says:

2 quotes in the second post by Darren Hardy – the first is a quote by Darren Hardy in a article Darren Hardy authors, the second from the Bible. I guess we know how Darren views himself

166. John Thore Stub Sneisen says:

I have found my true passion!! I will help 1000 people reach their goals and dreams!!!!

167. Angela says:

I must admit, I have set goals in the past, but I set those goals for all of the wrong reasons. I have always set goals for monetary reasons. Over the last year, I’ve done a lot on personal development, I’ve read over 50 books last year on positivity, motivation and personal growth. All of that work is finally making since. I now want a successful life, I want joy and happiness in my life, I want peace and compassion. I truely want to LIVE my life.

All of this really hit home, when I had to think about past victories and accomplishments, it’s as if I went blank, I don’t remember any of the good things from the past. I was always going thru the motions. Putting out the fires and focusing on the have not’s rather than the have’s.

I am so excited about the new life that is ahead of me, living with purpose and passion.

168. Angelika says:

Hi, guys, let me share my experience, as I know how it feels for someone who doesn’t have a life purpose. And I know how stupid you might feel inside if you do not have it, as it seems that most of people you admire do have their purposes. The idea of finding it is asking for it, asking yourself deep inside. From now on go through your everyday life with a statement: I am looking for the purpose of my life and I am going to find it! Repeat this again and again and pay attention what is going on around you. Sooner or later you will get a hint, just do not give up until you find it. Best of luck.

169. Deanna says:

Got the first e-mail, but not the worksheet. Looking forward to participating!

170. Shan says:

This last year has been full of much progress in my life. However, there is something missing and something preventing me from going full force towards my
    goals. That is the WHY of the goals, as Tony Robbins says if you know WHY then the HOW will come! Thank you for putting out this program Mr. Hardy, I know it will come of much use to me.

171. Ryan says:

As others, I too had a hard time filling in all of the lines on the first set of worksheets. I’m still trying to think of 10 victories from last year. Looking back at 2009, I think I gave up about mid-way through. I will not let that happen in 2010!!
    Many thanks to Mr. Hardy for putting this together!

172. Kristina Detwiler says:

Hi. So anxious to start the 8 week program. Signed up Tuesday, January 5th but have not received any emails. I really want to fill out the worksheets. When can I expect to get the emails?
    Thanks,

[DARREN HARDY] The emails are sent out by Feedburner on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I’ll forward this to my assistant, maggie@darrenhardy.com, so she can email you the previous materials and help start receiving the next installments as well.

173. Keith says:

I’ve been finding myself so eagerly waiting for the e-mails…This is a great process forcing me to take an in-depth assessment of the old me and to begin the path of the new me living life as I should have been all along.

174. TJB says:

Hi, Darren. I am a long-time print subscriber and also have been registered for your emails, and specifically your 10 Year Program, from when enrollment was first offered to the public. Unfortunately, I have not received the first email message from the Google system as yet. I thought you would be interested in knowing this. Hopefully there is no system snafu (and perhaps just my error!). Regards, TJB

[DARREN HARDY] Sending this along to my assistant, maggie@darrenhardy.com. She should be in contact soon so we can get you the emails and materials asap!

175. Bill says:

In this world there are 3 kids of people:
    -Those who make things happen
    -Those who watch things happen
    -and the vast majority who continuously ask, “what just happened”

176. shahram says:

When are we going to receive the invitation for the 8 week program, I signed up and confirmed my email with feedburner as well. Mitchpc@Gmail. Com

[DARREN HARDY] You should receive emails on Tuesday and Thursday evenings during the next 8 weeks. I’ll forward this along so we can make sure you are all set up and don’t miss out. :)

177. lorrie says:

I recently read your quote about “charging in the direction of your grandest vision.”
    Sadly, I attended a funeral of a dear friend’s parent on the same day. When I read your story of the woman who had few friends, and not much of a life, I saw myself.
    I could never write an eulogy for myself, nor could anyone else. And, I know I would not be missed two years later, except by my children, but even they are strong and vital and could go on happily. Now, I am torn, I have no grand vision what is the point of going on. What can I do to create a grand vision and give myself the charge to go on?

178. Selva says:

Thanks for the worksheet. Yes I did tell my wife about putting her name on the most amazing people list. The experience was awesome!!! I about to tell the other 2 people too!

Selva

179. Jamika says:

Like everyone else, I am overly excited. However, when I complete the worksheets on Review and Gratitude, I kind of felt bad. There were few areas where I could fill in all the space. For the most part, I really could not, for the life of me, recall many milestones or victories. Shockingly, some of the questions I just could not answer. And the thing is, I would have never paid this any attention if it wasn’t for this program. All of this is new to me. I’ve never had many influences or role models, and definately not much encouragement. So Darrin, all I can truly say is THANK YOU!! I have talents and gifts but I never really stuck with anything. I’ve never really made any goals or plans (especially not long-term). My eyes and ears have been opened to another world of knowledge. I’m ready to make some serious changes and I know I am on the right track.

180. Michael says:

Just so you know the emails with the worksheets come every Tuesday and Thursday for the next eight weeks. The emails are not sent out until the evenings of the above two days.
    If you have not received the initial worksheets, I would contact Success Magazine to request them at: http://www.successmagazine.com/contact/us
    Have a great day and successful finish to your week everyone!!!

Michael

181. Darren Hardy says:

Regarding your above comments about the blog challenge schedule, I’ll be posting every Tuesday and Thursday from January 5 thru February 25.

Although I schedule my posts for 11:00 a.m. CST, the RSS feed doesn’t deliver the update to your inbox until later that same evening. This is something I can’t control, but don’t let it slow you down in adopting the changes you’ve pledged to make!

I’ve truly been overwhelmed by your responses and support. And I’m so proud of the radical commitment so many of you are making to change the course of your lives in a phenomenal way!

As a bonus, I’ll be posting a video tomorrow to answer some of your questions and share some of your inspiring comments that motivate me to play full out in areas I’ve neglected!

If you’ve completed worksheet 1 (which if you’ve signed the commitment pledge, leaves you NO excuse not to have it done) why don’t you share with those 3 most amazing people in your life just how amazing you think they are–and let them know you even put it in writing.

Stay tuned…

182. Carol says:

I dislike setting goals, because I tend to turn them into things that I am forced to do. This is the first time in a long time that I am piqued to think about what I might want to do, what really is important to me to do. I am curious; that’s new.

183. Patti says:

signed up Wed. morning, but haven’t received the worksheet. Did I miss something online or what?

[DARREN HARDY] Patti, if you just signed up you should receive the the materials for both the first and second installments when the next email arrives later this evening, Thursday, so you won’t miss a thing!

184. Chris says:

I look forward to the posting this evening and the much anticipated worksheet. I signed up yesterday- is there any way to retrieve the worksheet from Tuesday, January 5 post???

[DARREN HARDY] Chris, you should receive the first worksheet in the very next email installment due out this evening.

185. Maritza Torres says:

I do love this I am looking foward for first and second worksheets and Tuesday.

Thanks
    Maritza

Ursula:

I’m a participant–I don’t work for Success, so I can’t say for sure. But my understanding is that it’s a Tuesday and Thursday posting schedule.

Looking forward to getting the first and second worksheets, Darren. (I signed up late.)

I have achieved a lot by setting goals, but I’m ready to look at the bigger picture and live a more purposeful life!

187. Simone says:

Thanks Ursula! :)

188. Ursula says:

Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed the first worksheet! It really made me analize my goals, accomplishments and things I can (and will) do better this year!

189. Simone says:

Mike, so is the post/blog every other day or every day? A little confused…

190. Ursula says:

You will receive them on the evening of the day the post is published (Tues. and Thurs.). I usually get mine around 5.30 p.m. :)

191. Kim Neal says:

I really look forward to doing this assignment. I believe it is a crucial step in figuring out who I am and What I am willing to stand up and fight for and what I will not fight for!! Thank you!! ~ Kim :)

I believe the email will not be sent out until tonight.

193. Simone says:

I recieved the first post Tuesday night but nothing came last night. What’s going on with that??

[DARREN HARDY] Simone, the emails are sent every Tuesday and Thursday during the 8-week course.

1. [...]  Review: INTRO, WHY & HOW, PART 1 and PART 2 [...]

2. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, [...]

3. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, [...]

4. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, [...]

5. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, [...]

6. [...] visiting!url=’http://house-of-olifiers.com/sourcing-blog/?p=981′;size=’small’; Worksheet Set 2 Why You Exist – Finding and Defining Your Major Purpose Posted: 07 Jan 2010 [NOTE: Links to all worksheets thus far can be found [...]

7. [...] INTRO, GETTING READY & Parts 1, 2, & [...]