Igniting Your Indomitable Inner Power

Do you remember all the big dreams you had when you were younger?

Dreams so exciting that you could barely wait to grow up so you could pursue them. You had those dreams for a reason—your inner potential was casting a vision of what is possible for you.

Somewhere along the travels, trials and tribulations of life you either forgot your goals, got distracted, or believed others who’d already lost their dream, and convinced yourself that yours wasn’t possible either.

I want to help you rekindle those dreams and show you they’re not only possible, but attainable. I want to show you the path that will lead you directly and expeditiously to them.

I also want help you answer some life-changing questions—what’s your grander purpose in life? What really motivates and ignites your passion? What will keep that passion burning long enough for you to achieve your wildest, most outrageous goals?

In the second video (if you missed: video #1) of our Living Your Best Year Ever series, I will discuss those issues as well as:

• A secret I know about you… especially if you finish watching this video!
  • Radically speeding up your achievements
  • The two most common traits of today's greatest super-achievers
  • A specific plan to multiply your results by 10X

Enjoy the video below!

***Order Living Your Best Year Ever–
A Proven System for Achieving BIG Goals
***

CONGRATULATIONS to Cassandra! She won last week's contest for best 2011 Head Start idea:

“In my case, the competition is my own overly creative mind that wants to pursue everything at once. To get a jump on “the competition” I've created a massive target board with my various projects for 2011. I can see what I have completed for each and how they come together. Each task is on a card sildenafil and set up in a road map fashion to activate my linear thinking. This idea can really help those of us with big visions not lose sight of the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish in 2011.”

Honorable mentions: Jon Le Boeuf, Jacqueline, Corey Janke, Robert Warde, Penny Tapp, Bryan Howard (and many more!)

Please share your reflections, comments, thoughts and ideas about this week's video and message in the comments below.

1. Pamela Haack says:

Thank you so much, Darren. Your insights are fantastic and your generosity is amazing. Thank you for some great wisps of wisdom to guide us to success in 2012!

2. Darren, this is the second time I’ve heard you speak. if memory serves me, and I feel like the first time I heard you, I think it was a video with Brendon Burchard, another speaker who can really inspire. Your energy just seems to flow through the monitor and become absorbed by the viewer. I really look forward to your next one.

Don

3. Fazlee says:

This was GREAT!! I also like the stories!! THANK YOU!!!

I’ve been reading your blog since Jan 2010 and it made me much stronger than I am before.
    Thank you again!

Glad to have you around, Fazlee! ;)

4. Sush says:

Thanks for this wonderful inspiring video…………..it will act as a launching pad for me to achieve my dreams.

5. Paul says:

I find myself achieving what I want to achieve, but not in the time I want to achieve. I will write down my goals, and say that I want to achieve those goals in three months. I end up achieving those goals in 6 months to a few years later. Also I find that I achieve my goals not exactly the way I wrote them. Let’s say that my goal was to make a $100K in six months, and achieve it through business X. I end up getting what I want but from business Y. How does one make sense of this all?

I appreciate your feedback.

Paul

Paul, just stick with us here and I’ll introduce more to you that will help you out SOON. ;)

6. “Fly higher
    Spread your wings and soar above the crowd
    Soar higher
    And over mediocrity in the ground
    The heart of your desire
    The excellence you seek
    May they keep you ever inspired
    Dare to expand your reach
    Fly higher”

7. “Relight the fire that burned
    Don’t let desire turn from the flame
    That guides it in many ways
    Relight the fire that burned
    Don’t let the mire immerse and destroy
    The power, the passion, the joy”

8. George Hathaway says:

Darren, First I love Success Magazine, I’ve listened to some of the CDs 5 to 10 times. I put them on my IPod and listen over and over.
    Second I thank you for your work at Success Mag. it has changed my life, the way I think. I am a farmer and have farmed for over 33 years, started out of collage with my Dad. But every sense I’ve started striving for personal growth listening to you and all the others. I know I want more for my life, I know there is more out there for me and I want to help other realize there dreams to.
    I guess it all started after I joined the MLM I’m in, I love the company and know this is the one i want to stay with, we are just getting ready to inter in massive momentum.
    The only problem with that is, my fear of getting out side the box. I wish I could find someone to give me a push the brake the box wide open. I now when I get through it I will be fine.
    I have passion that wont stop, I go crazy in side thinking about this business, I know that I’m at the right place at the right time in the company.
    The one thing I lack is I don’t have my goals wrote done with the road map to get them done. do you have or now of any book that could guide me through the, any help at all.
    Thank You Darren and I will always read and listen to success, I don’t leave home without one
    Like a mentor of mine said, I’ve turned my car into a university on wheels
    George

Stay tuned, George! I have exactly what you’re looking for and it’s coming SOON! ;)

9. Diane says:

hahahaha … I got so carried away listening to the video presentation Darren that I forgot to look out for the answer to your comment ‘A secret I know about you’ which I was rather intrigued by. I had to play the video again!

Of course we all have dreams as children, and these can invariably change as we become adults. It’s not surprising that so many people drift along throughout their life, not having found the thing that drives them (their WHY!). If you’ve not had a dream as a child that’s carried through to adulthood, or accidentally stumbled on your burning ambition (or the why you believe you’re here in the first place), then clearly, getting expert help to point you in the right direction is of paramount importance. I’ve no doubt at all (in fact I know from personal experience) that it’s possible to turn your life around, and I believe the Compound Effect, and other resources you’ve made available on facebook and through SUCCESS magazine etc are an excellent place to start.

When someone decides to change their life, and their direction, if they put themselves to it 100%, and ‘they believe it’s possible’, then with your help, they can set about making it happen! One of the problems is, getting someone who may have had too many knocks or setbacks, to suddenly BELIEVE they can turn it all round!! As you mention, they have to have a big enough WHY … the thing is, I did, so I understand entirely what you mean, and the examples in the video (many of which I recognise) are wonderful examples to demonstrate how big the WHY needs to be! KUDOS to you Darren!

D.

10. wow, Its funny that even though we all know this, we tend to forget, thanks for the reminder and great delivery.

11. Thanks for an awesome video…just what I needed. I am also blessed by all the comments from your other fans! Here’s to an incredible 2011.

12. Mona says:

I have eagerly been reading your blogs and videos for two years now and I am so much stronger of an individual because of your insights. Thank you! I am filled with excitement, however, I find that I struggle with the “why” portion of my goal setting. How do I discover that “white-hot why” that will keep me pressing on?

Just stay tuned, Mona!!! ;)

Hey Darren!

Great as always!! Quick question – in The Compound Effect, you mention a Jim Rohn recording that you said you’ve listened to MANY TIMES! Even though I have listened to TCE at least 6 times now, I cannot remember which recording you mentioned. As soon as I hear back from you as to which Jim Rohn recording it is, I will order this as my Christmas gift to me!

Keep the great thoughts and ideas flowing!!

Carpe diem!

Mike

Mike, you’re thinking of The Challenge to Succeed.

The Art of Exceptional Living is incredible as well.

(Both are also available in my Mentor Package)

Merry Christmas!

14. Bethany says:

Thank you, Darren, for another wonderful video. I look forward to these Tuesdays which like others have said can’t seem to get here fast enough. :) This video has re-inspired me and pointed me back to reviewing your wonderful book The Compound Effect and putting its wonderful ideas into practice.

Good Morning Mr. Hardy,

The ideal way to cement your “why power” is start with the advice of Mr Rohn. Constantly ask yourself not: “What am I getting here?”, but instead: “Who am I becoming here?” The real key to becoming a super achiever is to always ask yourself the following questions: “Who do I see when I look in the mirror?” “Who do I see when I look at myself through the eyes of my wife, my son, my supervisor, my employees, my customers, or my friends?” If you are aware in the moment that each and every action that you take brings you closer to the person that you dream of becoming, how can you possibly ignore the power that makes you soar with the eagles? Of course it is vital that you always ask yourself about the people that you surround yourself with as well. Constantly asking the big questions about your associations (What do they have me thinking, reading, talking about, and of course who do they have me becoming?) can light your way even brighter than Rudolph’s nose. Staying focused on the person that I want to become (the person that would make you proud) is for sure going to allow me to join you and your friends at the top! See you there!
    Have a magical week!

Great point, Corey. Thanks for the reminder! :)

“The most important question to ask on the job is not ‘What am I getting?’ The most important question to ask on the job is ‘What am I becoming?’” — Jim Rohn

16. Bob says:

I now come to think dreams are not for dreaming but for obtaining. It will surely take time but I am ready to spend rest of my life. Thank you Darren.

That they are, Bob!!! :)

17. M Ternier says:

Thank you for video #2. Vision is very vital. Doing my best to visualizing my vision verociously with passion!

18. V.S.Prakash says:

Great inspiring video Darren ! Thoughts do really become things if you undersatnd the power of translating thoughts into action ! The vedas say ‘Yadbhavam Tat Bhavati ‘ meaning ‘As you thinketh you becometh’.

Thanks

19. Bobbin Beam says:

Thank you for the Tuesday videos, and for all you do as an excellent thought-leader. I wanted to let you know I just completed your 21-day Thanksgiving Challenge and I did it on my blog. My Final entry tonight went like this:
    Thanksgiving Challenge Day #21
    Posted by Bobbin Beam at 12/14/2010
    Categories: Personal, Personal Development, Voiceover
    Tags: Darren Hardy Success
    Darren Hardy, publisher of Success Magazine and author of The Compound Effect says, “To be great, be grateful”.

Darren’s come up with a Thanksgiving challenge. He suggests:

“My challenge to you is to think of an area of your life you are having difficulty in and want to improve. For the next 21 days, take three minutes at the end of the day and write down what about that problematic situation you appreciate, what’s good and what you’re grateful for. This could be a confrontational co-worker at the office, your job as a whole or your troubled marriage… anything or anyone that frustrates or negatively affects you.

I promise you, when you change how you look at a situation, the situation changes.”

——————————-

DAY 21

Wow. So this is it. Day 21 of the Challenge. Part of me didn’t think I could do it. Actually I knew I could, but in reality, part of me didn’t want to. It would mean a lot of work, daily accountability and self-revelation in a very public forum. But I did it! Hooray! I lost some self-censorship and holding back along the way, and I’m glad!

I knew that by facing into my fears and obstacles to progress would help me in viewing them in a new light, and by linking those problematic issues to something I was actually grateful for, most definitely changed my attitude.

Along the way I’ve decided I’ll refuse to get stuck in old business habits that don’t work and do what everyone else is doing.

I must take more calculated risks.

I must banish fear to better reach my potential.

I won’t allow doubt or self-worth issues keep me from achieving success.

I’ll continue to seek my family’s support of my profession.

I’ll schedule more self-care. I have massage and facial certificates I am going to use very soon!

I’ll keep an open mind to new methods and ways of doing things, and not be afraid of change.

I know I must always come from a place of self-love and confidence- it affects the way I do everything

I will focus on positive consistency in all aspects of my life and business.

I realize I cannot take this journey alone. I will reach out more to my support team.
    This challenge brought about a renewed sense of self-realization in the past three weeks. I am totally energized and ready for the holidays, and am excited for 2011 and beyond!

Grateful? YES!

Awesome! Great example of the Thanksgiving challenge, thanks for sharing, Bobbin!

20. Cassandra says:

Thank you so much Darren!

I am ecstatic to see that I am the winner of last week’s contest! After seeing you speak, I decided to follow your blog to help me keep the vigor from that event alive. It worked!
    I am sending the prizes to two people whose own success and encouragement help to fuel my motivation.

Thanks for the congrats from my fellow readers here on your blog!

Regarding your video, I agree – deep seated passion sky rockets with a plan! I am looking forward to the rest of the videos and the other goodies you have in store for us!

Gratitude, Cassandra :)

Great people to send the prizes to! We’ll have them sent out ASAP.

Congrats again, Cassandra!!! :)

21. John Patrick says:

Darren – As usual, your timing couldn’t be better. I have made some significant changes in my direction over the past 60 days, as it finally dawned on me that “it wasn’t MY baby.” For too long, my goals were predicated on the wishes of sales management, colleagues, peers and not on a big enough why to make me knock down walls … instead of going over or around them.

The only criticism I have is that Tuesdays aren’t coming fast enough!

Thank you for being you – and for always paying it forward.

John

Wish I could control time and bring you each Tuesday faster, John. But there is a lot to be done in the days in between, too! ;)

22. Thank you so much Darren, I really enjoyed listening to this! I love the powerful lessons you put into your analogies! I appreciate you for caring enough to take the time to make a difference.

Sincerely,

Tobias

PS: I hope you enjoy this poem I wrote, on some of the very lessons you teach about…

“It’s Time.”

I once asked an old man to say something wise,
    and the words that unfolded – were a welcome surprise.
    He started by saying, “Tell me, son – What is it you seek?”
    “Success in hurry,” I blurted, “because my future looks bleak!”
    “Times are tough.” I continued, with a little regret.
    Because what he said next, I will never forget.

“If quick success is what you seek to find,
    it’s already been found – and it’s a matter of time.
    You say ‘times are tough’ – and now look at this clock.
    There’s more to these hands than the tick and the tock.
    You see only one hand in motion, but I can see all three.
    It’s the way all things work, just take it from me.

The ‘Seconds’ hand moves fast, so it’s easy to spot;
    Soon you’ll recognize it’s the seed, to plant in your plot.
    Most see ‘small’ as insignificant, but I know it’s the start;
    for your very life lives with the small beats of your heart.
    If those never started, or continued – Then where would you be?
    Nothing’s insignificant, you see – because seeds become trees.
    Your seeds are the small actions that you must eagerly take;
    the seconds sprout into minutes – the right time to cultivate.

Keep on moving here, because it takes time and vital care;
    we all know who won the race of the Tortoise and Hare.
    It wasn’t because the Tortoise was slow that he won the race,
    he proved, ‘steady’ fares better than any back-breaking pace.
    Minutes are the well-formed habits that add-up to become Hours,
    just like seeds become buds, and then those become flowers.

This is a tough time for many – in fact, most will quit.
    See, our culture has taught that good results must always come quick.
    ‘If you’re doing it right – you’ll see results right away.’
    But, that’s not the way things work – I’m sorry to say.
    Cultivation comes before the harvest – It has always been this way!

As the Seconds become Minutes, soon the Hours will begin to pass.
    You’re on the track to success, just check your looking glass.
    Your looking glass is in your mind’s eye – and only you can see it there,
    Look there for your results, or else you’ll begin to look elsewhere.
    Consistency with a purpose is what you are after,
    and vision for outcomes is what you will master.
    The fruit of the harvest, has arrived in your mind,
    taste it, and feel it – it’s the best of it’s kind.
    Hours and fruit, you’ll have all you need,
    Minutes of nourishment, and Seconds of seed.

Although success can’t be hurried, it can be assured.
    Don’t be like the others – who’s vision got blurred.
    The key to getting started, is to start right away.
    Don’t be like the rest – getting started ‘someday’.
    Someday never comes, I can say without doubt.
    See the tears in my eyes? My time has run out.

Success is not a secret: You have all you need!
    It’s your time to get started: Now you are my seed!
    You’ve asked for success, and now have the keys in mind,
    it’s not about talent, luck, or even hard work – you’ll find;
    Success is just a series of simple small steps, repeated in time.”

~ By Tobias Sedillos

Bethany Reply:

Awesome. Thank you for sharing this!

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Thank you Bethany for your kind words, I am glad you enjoyed it. ~ Tobias

Manuel Reply:

Wow!

That is very good. I am going to keep a copy on my desktop.

Congratulations!

Manuel

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

That’s great Manuel, and thank you for sharing – feel welcome to connect with me through my website; I made it into a greeting card, and would love to send you one to keep. Best wishes in all of your endeavors, Tobias.

Sasha Berson Reply:

WOW! That is really, really good and feels like TCE in rhymes.

Fantastic job. I will be keeping a copy as well.

Thanks for taking the time and having the skill to produce it, Tobias!

To Your Success!

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Sasha, thank you! You made my day when you said it feels like “TCE in rhymes”. I must say that I was asked to write something to share inside of my circles – and stuggled to come up with the words I wanted to convey… this poem came to me as an answer to my prayer for help the night before it was due. I am thankful to be able to share it with others of like-minds and hearts. Sincerely, Tobias.

Sasha Berson Reply:

I am glad I made your day :) always feels great to do something good for another person. So, your comment made my evening.

Ah, interesting point about the prayer and answer the following day. I believe I have heard Darren (in TCE), Jim Rohn, Napoleon Hill and few others suggest requesting something from your subconscious mind before going to sleep. That is not to say that a prayer is less powerful, but to simply draw a parallel. I try doing that every night. Sometimes task is big and keeps me half asleep the whole night. Twisting and turning looking for solution or the first step to solution. If one can utilize their mind while asleep it gives them another “unfair advantage.”

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Sasha,

In my daily reading of Proverbs last night, I came across one that was fitting, so I wanted to share it:

“To humans belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the proper answer of the tongue.” Proverbs 16:1, NIV.

Have a great day,

Tobias

Rebecca S. Reply:

Oh my goodness! What a timely poem, not just for me, but for all of us who are striving for success in life. I hope you don’t mind that I already sent it to three of my friends, giving you credit, of course. Thank you so much for sharing this – it is absolutely appropo. I needed to read the words that my mind was trying to articulate upon hearing the news of my aunt’s death today. I need to know also that there’s no time to waste in moving forward.

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am grateful that they were the words you needed to hear. I do not mind that you shared it with your friends, you are always welcome to – as Jim Rohn says, “When somebody shares, everybody wins.” Prayers of comfort to you and your family, Tobias.

Sasha Berson Reply:

@ Recbecca Sorry to hear about your loss. It may not be my place to say this but as important as moving forward is, taking time to grieve is also important, otherwise there is never a closure IMveryHO

WOW! Awesome words, Tobias!!! THANKS so much for sharing this with us. :)

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

My pleasure Darren, that really means a lot – I appreciate all that you do.

Diane Reply:

Your time hasn’t run out Tobias, you’ve achieved success in writing a wonderful poem, that many people here (including me) appreciate, as will many others! Well done! Lovely to see we have a poet amongst us! All the best.

@ Rebecca, so sorry to hear of your loss!

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Thank you so much Diane for your kind and uplifting words! Warm regards, Tobias.

Margaret Kobier Reply:

Thank you Tobias for putting this thinking so clearly into verse.
    Thank you for sharing this special gifting with us.
    I would like to share it with a crazy, growth focused group I belong to.
    They will appreciate, not just the words and their meaning, but the skill and desire to share that enabled this to be made public.
    Thank you again. Guard your heart and develop your gift.

Magaret

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Margaret, your message brought a smile to my face, and warmed me on the inside… Thank you.

Linda K. Reply:

Thank you so very much Tobias! You are an excellent poet with a grand heart. Keep up the good work, as I will be watching for more to come. Absolutely inspiring and beautiful.

Thanks again.

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

Linda,

It is my pleasure – and I want you to know I really appreciate your warm, thoughtful, and kind words of encouragement. Wishing you the very best!

Sincerely,

Tobias

Tobias Sedillos Reply:

A friend of mine helped me compose the It’s Time poem into a videoo so that it would be easier to share – I hope you enjoy it.

23. Susan says:

Thanks for the awesome video, love the analogies and stories. Yes, the why is the key factor and I definitely need to get more passionate about mine! Shared this with friends to help them grow from your wealth of knowledge. KUDOs to Cassandra!

24. Lisa Bradley says:

First….THANK YOU Darren! I appreciate your time and willingness to take apart this process piece by piece and share it with us in your own unique way. This is good, very good in fact, with helping us get “vision” for our own lives.

Second….to Jeanette who recently posted. You are correct (and not alone). Also, do not despair or think you are less adequate than the rest of us because you cannot feel passion about the elusive thing we call “goals”. You represent a huge portion of the human race, myself included. We would do anything for our children (which of course is a major driving force for many things I do now), but somewhere along the way, we forget HOW to be passionate about the “other” things that are (or have been in the past) important to us. I can totally relate to what you are saying, and I am also to the point of not wanting an “average” life. I want a successful and meaningful life for me and my family.

Darren, I am very much looking forward to your next video on how to cultivate those WHY’s that I know are buried in there somewhere. :)

Thank you!

Thank YOU, Lisa!!! Next video in less than a week now. :)

25. I’ve written a bunch in this box. Once again, D, you remind me of the brilliant and simple things that have helped me succeed again. As you know, I’m in the grueling, mundane and laborious right now. Yay. The why’s pretty awesome. Thanks D! :)

26. Jennine Scott says:

Thanks so much for all you do. I’m praying that the majority of the valuable information you give us for FREE! will stick with me for life. You have no idea how much I enjoy the lessons you teach. Now, it’s up to me to put action to those words. I am looking forward to you teaching us how to visualize.
    This is fabulous!
    Thanks again

You’re right, Jennine. The ACTION part is completely up to you. Glad to have you along for the ride! :)

27. Donna DeRosa says:

Thank you for the free videos. Truly inspiring. Fly like an eagle!

28. Jim Hess says:

Darren,I know that 2011 is my year!! Thanks!!

29. Jeanette says:

Hi Darren

Every time I see one of your video presentations I am blown away – you are such a charasmatic presenter! However that is not why I am posting :) At the risk of baring my soul, I get that you have to have the “why”… and I totally understand that people who are totally driven by their “why” will always exceed those who are less focused. I have goals, dreams and would definately, without question, cross that bridge for my kids. However I have to admit that I don’t think I am really really passionate about anything! Sounds terrible I realise. Yes I know – a boat without a rudder! I would guess I may not be alone here and I don’t want my life to be average. However I seem to miss the spark and energy to make that world impact. Perhaps my realising this, will help me get that drive…

Sasha Berson Reply:

Don’t feel that way, Jeanette. It’s not terrible. Many, many people live without a passion, or “why” and are either unconscious of the fact or let go of the aspiration to have “why.” You chose a different path. You are aware and seek “why”, even if passively.

I wish I was qualified to give advice here, but it will take someone with more knowledge and experience to tell us how to find a “why.” And I must admit I really do want to know how to do that. I’ve lost it before and found it unexpectedly. I am sure there is a better way.

Help?!

If you are alive, you have purpose, Jeanette. If you have purpose, you have passion. I understand you might not be connected to that at the moment which is even more reason to (urgently) do some introspection and assessment on this topic. On the fourth video I introduce a system you can use, but I also recommend you get in an environment and with other people who are passionate about what they do to catch some of their glow. You are stuck (or at least stagnant). It’s time to get unstuck so changing up your environment and your associations are going to be key to this.

Chantal Reply:

I’m so thankful I watched this video and saw your commentary Jeanette. It helps to know that I am not alone about not feeling passion for much. I feel like a loser, I thought I would be happy about having my own business, but I just don’t feel the motivation and passion I thought I would feel. I feel lazy and uninspired and I am so disappointed in myself. I wonder when I will find motivation to go after something and stick with it no matter what. I find I get bored and unmotivated quickly and I can’t stand it anymore. I look around at other people who seem to have their careers in order and have successful businesses and wish I could have the same mindset to do what it takes toget there too. I want more (i’m terrified of being on my deathbed and not having achieved much) but am so afraid I will prevent myself from having it because I just keep sputtering. I feel like there is something wrong with me, like I have a defect. I am so desperate to see the light and get with it. I look forward to seeing more videos on this and hopefully the light will go on…

Vicki G. Reply:

I have to comment here…

First of all, is it at all possible that you are even slightly depressed? Have you talked to a doctor about how you feel? I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, and without my (artificial) bright morning light, I would be most happy spending winter in bed, or at least indoors with a good book!

Second of all, some people just do not feel as “BIG” as others. I don’t mean size, but it’s hard to put into words. My husband gets REALLY happy when things are good, and REALLY depressed/down when they are not. My feelings go up and down, but they are much closer to that median line that separates the “ups” from the “downs”. I still feel, but definitely not a “BIG”. I hope that makes sense!

This doesn’t mean that we wouldn’t get that surge of adrenaline, and run up the mountain to rescue our baby, but in our day-to-day life, we just don’t get as excited as some people seem to. This may make it more difficult to feel passionate, but just think, our adrenal gland is in much better shape!

Chantal Reply:

Hi Vicki, thank you for your feedback, I really do appreciate it. You’ve helped to confirm what I was thinking…it could be depression. I realize I have to fight for my hapiness or inner peace as there is no other way. Sometimes it’s just so hard; I just didn’t realize how difficult life would be. I will keep pushing on though.

I thank the lord for this publication!!

30. Larry Twells says:

A real pick-me-up to begin the week with.
    Great story about the Eagle and an even better story about the mother retrieving her child.
    It truly is about the why!
    Good work Darren.
    I love this!

31. Malisa Gill says:

Wonderful message! Passing it on for sure.

Thanks, Malisa!!! :)

32. Kenny I says:

Thanks Darren for a great pick me up at the end of the year. Time to re focus and get my BHAG going for next year. Looking forward to the next video.

Thank you for doing what you do with who you are.

Kenny I

33. Wow! Great work Darren. Thank you for all your hard work and extra effort you put into these Tuesday blog posts. I’m making a killer head start on 2011!

34. Darren,

Excellent video.

Made me think about our 34 years of an extraordinary marriage, raising 2 beautiful children, & building business from the basement of our home to almost a billion in combined volume over 27 years. All your points are right on from becoming a life long learner, goal achiever, backed by why power that amplifys your inner power.

As I look back, I would add that once your goal & why is clear it all boils down to the doing. Showing up everyday with a smile no matter what, being on time, ready to give it my best, building a world class team, & a hunger to get better the next day.

From my experience, consistency & perserverance will always win in the long run. Although, I’ve experienced incredible failures throughout my 53 years of life, I’m most grateful that I was able to get back up & keep going with my commitments to world class health, family, friends, career, community & helping others.

Happy Holidays!
    Barry

Sasha Berson Reply:

Great points, Barry. I especially liked, “…hunger to get better the next day.”

To Your Success, Barry!

Wow, KUDOS to a successful life, Barry! Thanks for sharing and keep up the GREAT work!!! ;)

35. Tara says:

First I want to congratulate Cassandra! and also to thank her for putting into words what i could not! I have the ADD when it comes to my business.. i want to do it all at once! The idea for the road map to make it linear is exactly what i need! Thank you Cassandra!

Now, Thank you Darren for this video! I read your book and i loved every letter of it! This video is precisely what a Girlfriend of mine needs today. I am forwarding this to her! You rock Sir!

Happy Holidays!
    Tara

Thanks, Tara! And Happy Holidays to you as well. :)

Cassandra Reply:

Thanks Tara,

Comments like this keep me commited to my message when self doubt tries to creep in. I am thinking of my board as a giant checklist for the new year.

Cheers, Cassandra:)

36. Roderick Frizzelle says:

Thanks for sharing… I appreciate your dedication and commitment to success… I have learned a lot.. Even though I already know the principles that you have outlined in the video.. It does my being good, to hear them put eloquently and easy to understand…

Thanks again…

37. Tracy says:

Thanks Darren -

38. Jeff says:

Thanks Darren. Needed to hear this today and look forward to the next one.

39. Sasha Berson says:

Terrific post, Darren!

There is something very powerful I learned while implementing Jim Rohn’s and your lessons: it’s not just the burning desire to accomplish a goal that is powerful; it’s not just the joy of hitting a milestone; I found that in the process I became better at doing certain things that used to be difficult and dreaded tasks. The first time I felt that, I was overfilled with feeling of victory over my lazy self. Becoming better has become another rush in the process of “All-Things-Goals” as I refer to it.

Thanks for the unfair advantage you gave me and so many others in goal setting, tracking and accomplishing processes.

To Your and Your Readers’ Success!

40. David Waters says:

WOOOOOOW!!!! This was Fantastic!! I’m so inspired – Thank You, Thank You!! I’m sending this blog to my 323 field reps, all my vendors, partners and customers (10,000+).

Love what you do Darren! Can’t wait for next weeks video!

Awesome! THANKS, David!!! :)

Nancy Reply:

Your examples in this video, story-telling and level of enthusiasm are wonderful. As a person who has had many dreams, goals and ambitions and reached some of them, you are helping me to get back on track. I thank you for this and look forward to more of your wisdom online!

And more is definitely on the way, Nancy. Thanks!

1. [...] If you want to dominate your market in 2012, learn how to ignite your indomitable inner power and radically speed up your achievements in this free video [...]

2. [...] Staying competitive in the 21st century will be directly related to your ability to adapt, grow and continually improve your skills. Now more than ever, a ceaseless commitment to your personal development will be your greatest asset in staying relevant and distinguishing you from the competition. If you want to dominate your market in 2012, learn how to ignite your indomitable inner power and radically speed up your achievements in this free video [...]

3. mytradetwiti.com…

[...]Igniting Your Indomitable Inner Power | Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine[...]…

4. [...] path that will lead you directly and expeditiously to them. I also want help you answer >>>read more from Darren Hardy… Cancel [...]

5. well known watches…

Igniting Your Indomitable Inner Power | Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine…

6. [...] Igniting Your Indomitable Inner Power | Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine. LikeBe the first to like this [...]

7. [...] promised you in the last video I would explain the process of how goal setting, and far more important, goal ACHIEVING actually [...]

8. [...] ran into this as I was reading comments from one of Darren Hardy’s video blogs.  I thought it was great and wanted to share it with [...]

9. [...] path that will lead you directly and expeditiously to them. I also want help you answer >>>read more from Darren Hardy… Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]